I shake my head. "I just don't understand why she is helping now. N'Suthee says she has been like this since the wedding. But, I need her to go back to be the mother figure for the group. I need her help to control the Fairies and not encourage them."

Shane thinks for a moment while Suthee and I stare at the Fairies and Nate working frantically on the plans without my consent. Shane slowly says, "Sorry, guys. I can't think of anything either. Well, if you don't want to have a house warming party, just have N'Pha tell them no. I'm assuming that you pushed off the decision by telling them that you would have to run it past N'Pha first."

Oh, I forgot just how well Shane knows me. He knows everything about me and often he knows what my answer will be to questions before I even open my mouth.

I nod my head. "Yes, I think I will do that. I'm sure Pha would agree with me that we need to focus on Mr. Nasty right now instead of a house warming party. We can always have one after Mr. Nasty is in jail."

Suthee immediately chimes, "What? Mr. Nasty? Does it have anything to do with that girl that tried to get P'Pha?"

Shit!! I forgot that I haven't included Suthee in any of the discussions regarding Mr. Nasty and what he is trying to do. Well, since I can't seem to keep my big mouth shut, I guess I have to tell him everything.

I hesitantly say, "N'Suthee, can you keep a secret? I have chosen not to tell the Fairies about this so if I tell you, you must not tell them. Okay."

Suthee immediately nods his head yes. "I promise."

Keeping an eye on Nate and the Fairies, Shane and I tell Suthee what has been going on and what is happening with Mr. Nasty. Luckily the Fairies are so engrossed in the house warming party that they don't even look at us. Once we are completely done telling Suthee everything, Suthee can only say, "WOW!!"

Shane says, "So, you can understand why we aren't going to do anymore parties in the near future. We aren't refusing to have one at all, but it will have to wait until after Mr. Nasty is caught and in jail."

Suthee mumbles, "I understand, and I'll help to distract the Fairies. I would suggest that P'Pha and P'Yo's dad both help to postpone the party."

I'm confused. How does my dad have anything to do with Pha and I having a house warming party.

Suthee must since my confusion as he explains, "We can have P'Pha refuse and then we can have your dad say that he won't allow for a party in the house if the Fairies still insist."

Shane chuckles, "Like a one two punch. I agree. Uncle can say that it is a security risk or something to prevent the party. It is all a reasonable answer. The Fairies shouldn't put up too much of a fight over it."

I agree. "Okay. But, if for some reason they still won't give up on the idea for right now, I will go ahead and tell them the truth. That will definitely stop the party talk."

Shane slowly says, "Absolutely last option."

Well, now all we need is Pha and we can start the first phase of halt the house warming party.

***

Finally, Pha is here. I think I'm going to go crazy. The Fairies are like total crazy about this house warming party and they are driving Shane, Suthee and me crazy. Luckily, I have been messaging Pha about the situation and begging for help. I also told him about our plans to delay the party and as soon as he saw what the Fairies were doing, I can see he is in total agreement.

As soon as Montree spots Pha walking our way, he shouts, "Ai'Pha, cutie P' says that you have to approve any house warming party. You approve right?"

Before Jay and Zee have a chance to whine and whimper, Pha thunders, "NO! I'm NOT allowing a house warming party right now. Maybe during a break, but absolutely NOT right now."

Beam chimes, "Ladies, what are you thinking? The couple still hasn't had a chance to even go on a proper honeymoon and you want to invite a bunch of people to their house. During the middle of the semester? Do you want Ai'Pha and P'Yo to flunk their classes?"

Kit huffs, "Very irresponsible of you to even think of having one right now. I'm disappointed in you guys. Very disappointed."

Oh, leave it to mother Kit to pull the parent card on them. Pha must have advised them about what the Fairies are up to and asked for their help. Yes! Thank you, friends!

All the Fairies' head along with Nate drop down in shame. Montree mumbles, "I didn't think about all that. I guess if we have to, we will wait until the break."

The rest mumble a yes in agreement while still looking at the ground in defeat.

Well, that went better than I expected but I have a strange feeling that we haven't completely won the battle, yet.

Slowly, Elephant raises his head and with a smirk, he playfully asks, "Well, how about giving us a tour then this weekend?"

Ah, my gut feeling is correct. Thankfully Pha is one step ahead of me as he says, "No. Yo and I haven't had a chance to spend anytime in the house alone yet, so this weekend will be all about us getting to know the house and each other. There will NOT visitors this weekend, unless we call them."

Jay quickly asks, "What do we have to do to get called?"

Like a good friend, Shane takes this one and immediately answers, "Don't worry. You'll know."

Kit snorts, "Enough with this talk about a party or get together! Let the Ai'Pha and P'Yo have their own time, please."

Thank you, mother Kit. He has effectively shut down the last attempt by the Fairies for a party. I need to make a mental note to reward both Kit and Beam for helping to handle the Fairies. I couldn't have done it without them. I also owe Shane because he helped too.

Let's just hope that the Fairies will give this up for the time being, otherwise I will have to do what Suthee suggested and ask my dad for help.

Posted July 16, 2018