Well, this is bad, but this isn't the end of the world. Even if Mr. Nasty tries to ruin my father's career, my father will win. My father is smart and very thorough with his surgeries. What Mr. Nasty doesn't know is that my father records all of his surgeries just in case something like this happens. My father can go back through the video and document and prove his claims. Oh, Mr. Nasty is picking the wrong person to try and wrap a fake malpractice suit against. Mr. Nasty can pay people off, but my father's videos are his and not the property of the hospital, so he hides them well with plenty of security measures.

I tenderly kiss the top of Yo's head and hum, "Don't worry. My father has everything documented. He has had people try to blame him for stuff in the past and my father has always won because he can prove everything."

Yo questions, "Prove? How?"

"My father records all of his surgeries and keeps the videos secure outside of the hospital's network. He uses those videos as proof of what really happened in the O.R."

Yo quickly pops his head up and says, "Your father needs to give us a copy of the operation video for this issue just in case his computer is compromised."

"I don't know exactly where he keeps it, but we can ask when he gets here."

After several hours, everyone is now at the house. Yo's dad took the longest since he was still at the mansion when Yo called, while everyone else was already on their way home.

Yo explains to everyone about what he saw and what he thinks Mr. Nasty is going to do. Then he turns to my father and asks, "Have you done any surgery for a Mr. Thanit or will you?"

My father calmly says, "Yes. His surgery was yesterday, and I was already notified today that the family is claiming something went wrong during the surgery. I have already pulled a copy of my video for proof of what took place in the O.R. Is this the patient that Mr. Elliott is going to try and coax to bring up a malpractice lawsuit against me?"

"Yes." Yo isn't hiding anything. "Can you please give a copy of the video to my dad and his security team, so they can also put the video on one of our secure servers?"

Yo's dad immediately says, "Yes. I definitely want a copy of it just in case Mr. Nasty finds your original and deletes it."

My father chuckles, "Do you think I only have one copy of the video? I have several copies and I keep one on my cloud drive, so I can access it regardless where I'm at as long as I have an internet connection. Don't worry, I'll give you a copy of it to you even though I shouldn't because of patient confidentiality. I'm not worried because I usually shoot the video, so you can't see the patient's face, so I should be good."

Yo chimes, "Good. Wait. Did you just say that the family is already claiming that something went wrong? Is your hospital taking the accusation seriously?"

My father calmly replies, "Yes, the family is already talking with the hospital's management. The hospital takes every claim seriously."

It takes us a while, but we finally come up with a plan and Yo's dad is going to have his head of security handle a few additional things, so we make sure to document everything. I want to get rid of Mr. Nasty so badly that it has almost made me forget that we need to document everything. We need all of this proof to make sure that he goes to jail and stays in jail.

After everything is finalized, Yo looks at his dad and demands, "I think we need to record all surgeries at our hospital just to be on the safe side."

His dad immediately says, "Yes, I agree. I will work with the staff to get a system in place to not only record the videos but to also attached them with the electronic patient files."

I hesitantly ask, "Is everything final then? Can I finally enjoy my first night in our new house?"

Yo's dad instantly smiles and says, "I believe so. Now, how do you like the house?"

Yo immediately blurts out, "I love it, and the gazebo and the gardens are just so beautiful. Thanks, dad."

I flash a bright smile and chime, "Thanks, dad. I love it too, even though it is a little large."

Beam snaps, "Large? It's not just large, it is huge."

Kit teases, "Well, we know where we will be going to have a party now and there are plenty of bedrooms to crash in, too."

Ming leans against Kit's shoulder and wiggles his eyebrows. "And to do anything else we want to do before you pass out."

Kit's face immediately turns bright red and he slaps Ming's shoulder. "N'Ming! Not at a friend's house!"

Beam teasingly says, "Ai'Kitty, are you suddenly an old fuddy duddy? Don't tell me you were too afraid to touch N'Ming last night at the mansion."

Kit is instantly embarrassed, and he tries to slap Beam's arm and chest, but Beam swiftly avoids Kit's attack. Beam continues his taunting. "Ai'Kitty, too embarrassed that someone might hear you that you couldn't enjoy last night?"

Ming can't handle his KitKat getting teased any longer. He suddenly pulls Kit tight against him and slams his mouth onto Kit in a passionate kiss. As Kit gets lost into Ming's touch, Kit lets out a soft moan and effectively shuts Beam up. I have to give Ming a high five at his ability to be able to stop the teasing.

Cough. Cough.

Kit suddenly realizes where he is at and pushes Ming away but not before Kit turns a bright shade of red. Oh, Kit is embarrassed. What is he going to do at his wedding? Is he going to get embarrassed that people see him kiss? Well, here's a news flash, you are supposed to kiss your spouse at the wedding, so Kit can't get out of it.

Ming, on the other hand, is very proud of himself and flashes a brilliant smile to everyone before Forth asks, "P'Yo, now that the business is done. Can you show us around the house?"

Yo instantly bounces around in excitement as he quickly chirps, "Yes. Let's go."

Everyone follows Yo, including his dad, as Yo walks out of the living and begins the formal tour of our new house. I hope that our plan works, and this will be enough to take Mr. Nasty down. I don't want to have to work for him for very long so the sooner we catch him, the better.

Posted July 9, 2018