I walked towards one of the huge windows and before I threw my phone away, I saw how often Sun called and texted me. I stopped clenching my jaw and felt my heartbeat slowing down.. somehow everything slowed down.

Her messages were heartwarming.. she said she hoped that I'm fine and that I'll come back soon because she missed me and that she had great news.. that she needed me and that she was worried for me.. my lovely sister..

Obviously everything was so fine that Josh and dad were stressing me for nothing. I swallowed and it felt heavy, like I would swallow a stone. It hurt my heart because I wished I could tell her everything but I didn't want to. I didn't want to show her the dirty sides of her older brother. I didn't want her to know about this all. She would have been disappointed. She was trusting and loving her brother.. but I knew she was fine and I was glad about that because she had Dean.

I had Skylar.

I opened the window and took a step back.

I threw it out like I was hoping to hit something with it.. I didn't even want to see how it dropped on the floor, or on somebody's head, or car. We were on the eighteenth floor. I didn't really care if it hurt somebody. I didn't want to see it.

"Are you ready?" I asked Skylar while she was sniffing a line. I put my jacket on and she reached me the rolled dollar. I took a line as well. She nodded and we left the room, hand in hand ready to check out, not caring about the mess we made.

Sun

I helped him with the laundry while wearing one of his sweaters again. I wanted to wear my own clothes but I couldn't help it. I was addicted to his clothes. It was all I was wearing with knee length socks. We turned some music on and it ended up in 10% doing laundry 90% dancing and singing.

I never had that much fun in my entire life. I couldn't stop laughing and I never felt like this before.. nothing mattered. I didn't need to be worried about what dad was thinking, if they wanted me to be here or not.. everything seemed so easy.

After a while he said "Babe please stop laughing, it's way too hot I'm about to melt!" but he was laughing too. He knew that the sun was shining harder and brighter whenever I laughed. For a second I stopped dancing and laughing and so did he because I thought he was serious. I tried to catch my breath. A break wasn't a bad idea.

We just looked at each other.

'Lovesick by Mura Masa ft. AsAP Rocky' and our heartbeats..

Then he said "I'm kidding just keep going, I would burn only to hear you laugh." and laughed again. So did I and we started dancing again.

Sometimes I thought I didn't deserve his love because he was so lovely and caring and everything else that someone like him who went through so much shit could never have. He was really special. He deserved so much more. I really didn't know what I would've been doing right now if his dad wouldn't have forced him to be so obsessed with me.

We decided to follow grandmas advice and planned on driving to a house, near a lake, to have the weekend only for us, away from everyone. I already texted dad about that and he said it would be a great idea. He trusted us and although we couldn't tell him everything about what we were doing, he knew that I would be safe with him.

I was planning to spend the rest of my life with him even tho I was only sixteen, I knew there were still so many years to my death that I couldn't wait to fill with him because I was never going to get enough of him.

Moon

We went to another hotel that was just as fancy as the last one and the room was even on a higher floor. The view was sick and it made me feel sick but I still enjoyed it.