I saw how she hugged him. How she presses her head against his chest, trying to disappear in him, closing her eyes not, wanting to let him go again.. it hurt like hell..

"Damn damn, boy we lost him.", James said with an innocent smile and his arms crossed in front of his chest. I didn't want to, but I had to smile as well. I loved these assholes.

Suddenly the door got opened and Moon walked in like he missed something. He was rushing and he looked confused. I raised a brow and leaned back. So did the others.

"Where have you been, son?", I asked tilting my head. He seemed nervous. "Uh-.. I just-.. came..?!", he didn't really know how to answer. "No. Where have you been during the game when that asshole hurt your sister?", I asked and his jaw dropped. He looked at me eyes wide open. Like he just woke up.

"Someone hurt Sun? Was it Dean? Is she okay?", he asked and I could see his chest going up and down very fast. "You would know that if you would've been there. Where. Were. You.", I asked and threw a serious look at him. He licked his lips and slid his fingers over them.. then he bit his inner cheek.

"E, it's obvious. Our boy was hunting..", James said and I had to snort, but I didn't. "I was with Skylar..", he admitted quietly. He was scared that I would yell at him. I was mad because he wasn't with his sister and there to do something. He could've beaten that guy up, but he wasn't around. He didn't even know that she got hurt.

"Hmm you were with Skylar..", I said and he nodded. He was still standing there in the door and I loved to see how he looked.. so nervous and strained. "And What did you do?", I asked smiling totally curiously because I knew exactly what he did. He looked away. "We just..", he started but didn't know how to continue so he just pressured his lips. "Fucked." Josh said and I snorted. I couldn't hold it in anymore, so I just laughed. "Man, I was going to say that. Why didn't you let me do it?" I asked still laughing. They laughed too and I could see how embarrassed he was.

"Sit your ass down Moon.", I said pointing next to Jason, still laughing. He did what I said and we started the real meeting after getting ourselves back together.

Y/n

She was smiling while making her orange juice by herself.

"Are you nervous?", I asked her and she looked up. She looked cute with that bandaid on her nose. "Because of what?", she asked. Her eyes were shining and her smile was bright. I could feel the clouds fading.. it was getting warmer. "Oh, yeah! Definitely!", she said, remembering it and kept going. I loved watching her. I loved seeing her like that. I've missed it a lot. It's been a while since I haven't seen her like that.. like the old sun.. that was all I wanted.

"But I don't want it to be like it was with Moon! I want it to be soft and chill! You know he doesn't really have a family.. so there's no need for something big!" she said and licked her finger. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean? How would you want it to be?", I asked and she bit her lower lip. "I don't want a special dinner or suits. He's not like that. I want to help Sam to make his favorite food.. and maybe..", she said and thought about how to continue it..

"Chocolate ice cream! He loves chocolate ice cream!", she said and clapped. She seemed really happy. Chocolate ice cream.. that was something so simple and classic, but it was so special at the same time like our cotton candy thing.. I was melting right in front of her.

"Tell me more about him.", I said smiling. I wanted to listen to her and get to know more about him while watching her being happy. I wanted her to talk about him because it made her feel good and I wanted to show some interest.