Breakdown of the character crossovers

Since this was requested on the books. Here is where the characters come from that have crossed over into other books.

Dylan Frazier aka Frazier is from the Saintwood Series. He has appeared in the Gray Brothers and Sisters. He has also appeared in The Touch Trilogy as well.

Jordan Shaw is from Saintwood and has appeared in The Gray series as well as the Touch Trilogy as well as Ryan Jones.

Ace Morgan, Chase Bradley, Braxton Holiday, Zack Bradley, Tony Holiday, Sean Morgan and Lucas are from the Touch Trilogy who have made crosseovers in Saintwood Series and Landview Series.

Nixon Gray from the Gray Brothers has appeared in Summer Lovin, Take A Chance.  He may pop up in other books as well as a reverend.

Summer Lovin has crossovers from four other books. Ace King came from A Touch of Faith, Mikayla Haywood came from He Could Be The One, Hayden Knight came from After The Rain, and Romeo Walker came from Autumn Leaves.

A Touch of Saintwood was a crossover between the Saintwood Series and the Touch Trilogy.

It Takes Two has Domi Haywood from She Could Be The One and Eli Michaels from Ryker.

Ryker had Zachery Chase from A Touch of Grace along with characters from the Touch Trilogy.

This is a breakdown of the crossover with characters. I may have forgotten a few only because I have several books.

I also did a crossover with  Gema15writes in My Beautiful and Mysterious Love with Nixon and Frazier both appearing in the wedding chapter as well as Maximo and Nick appearing in a chapter of the Gray Sisters.

Both Gema and Bri have popped up in It Takes Two, Take A Chance, Operation Hookup, Memphis and Maven and Meant To Be. Gema also appears in Venus and Bri appears in Love Abounds.  They have also appeared in the Gray Brothers series as well.

I try to keep the crossovers down but if you want to know who all the characters are, you have to read all of the books. Trust me you will not be disappointed.

As far as the Character One shots, I'm trying to include characters from all the books at least once.  Those have more mature scenes that were not put into the books.

Thanks for your support and reading the stories. It means the world to me.

Much love
Angel