Fair warning

I know I've mentioned reading apps that post stolen books on it a billion times. Apparently, people enjoy taking what doesn't belong to them. *rolls eyes*

I published The Gray Brothers in October of 2017 on Wattpad.  I published it to paperback December 31, 2018. Amazon has my publish dates of any stories that I self publish. I have the original copy of The Gray Brothers saved, along with my other stories.

If people want to steal from me, do not expect me to play nice. I put a lot of time into my writing. I put even more time into editing them now that I have several programs to help me.

Here's the kicker. I can check for plagiarism. Imagine that.

Now, to vital information. Do not pay any site to read from them if they don't have the author's name attached to the story. The stories are stolen. And there's a chance you could get a virus on your phone or computer.

Fair warning.

I prefer my readers not to get hosed but unscrupulous sites. This is why I kept majority of my stories for free on here with the option to buy them.

All my store have all rights reserved, giving me copyright protection.

Hopefully, people will wise up. But then again, I'm always up for a good fight.