Breakdown of the Harper relationships

There seems to be confusion with the Harper relationships. I'm going to clear that up. Pay close attention.

Nash and Maggie had five kids. Lyric, Larkin, Lakin, Luna, and Lex.

Got that?

Now let's start with the Harper family.

Here's a story about three boys. Martin, Mason, and Michael who married three girls (no relation). I'm not that kooky.

Anywho, Martin and his wife had two kids, Michael and Mia. Mason and his wife had two boys, Major and Maverick. Michael and his wife had one girl, Piper.

Follow me?

Michael married Lyric. They had one son, Matthew.
Mia married Lakin. They had one girl, Larissa. (Michael is the biological father of Larissa via in vitro with Lakin. Sorry, Deacon. Your hopes got dashed about an affair.)

Major married Luna. They had one boy, Mason.
Maverick married Larkin. They had one boy, Markus.

Lex married Piper. They had five boys, Payton, Parker, Patton, Paxton, and Presley. (We're moving away from this group and focusing on all things Harper.)

******

Matthew married Nora. They had three boys, Elias, Nate, and Deacon.

Larissa married Casey. They had two boys, Nash and Grayson.

Mason married Skyler. They had two boys, Owen and Oliver.

Markus married Hayden. They adopted the psycho twins, Kayden and Jayden.

*******
Elias married Tori. They had five boys, Valentine, Patrick, Romeo, Raphael, and Martin.
Nate married Gabe (Tori's brother). They had two boys via a surrogate using Nate's sperm and Tori's eggs, Roman and Ryden.
Deacon married Gia (Gabe's ex). They had triplet boys, Decker, Dixon, and Dyson.

Nash married Maddie. They had two boys, Dexter and Max.
Grayson married Tiff. They had three kids, Keaton, Kacey, and Travis.

Owen married Wendy. They had two boys, Odin and Liam.
Oliver married Conner. They adopted two boys. Jordin and Casper.
Conner's brother Bradley (Tori's ex) married Wendy's cousin, Hazel. Bradley and Hazel adopted three boys, Jace, Dallas, and Braydon. (The boys are only related to Owen and Oliver's group.)

(FYI: my best friend and I share a cousin, but my best friend and I aren't related.)

Kayden married Amie. They had three boys, Kyler, Kody, and Kolton.
Jayden married Leticia. They had three boys, Demarco, Jorge, and Jaylen.

I haven't gotten to the future generations because there's a lot of them coming.

And yes, there is a running joke about cousin/uncle and cousin/aunt in the books. This was intentional since I knew families that married into other families.