I was only hoping for her that she was going to stop. Otherwise I would tralla have to be mean because I was going crazy whenever Sun felt uncomfortable or worried about anything. She didn't deserve any fake friends.

Sun

"Mona also left after we left. Means she was sitting all on her own there, with the food we ordered.", Chloe said and laughed, while we were walking upstairs to class. "Well she deserved it.", I said and laughed as well. I was ready to see her and face her. If I had to, I would use bad words again, although I told Dean I wouldn't.

When we entered class I didn't even look at her with my ass. We just sat down, and started talking about yesterday, when Mona joined us.

Moon

I was extremely excited. I couldn't even concentrate on the lesson. I didn't even care about the fact that Dean was sitting in front of me, and that he was good as hell in mathematics. My leg was shaking, and I could only look at Skylar.

I was finally going to make her meet my family.. her family was going to meet my family. It was getting serious. We were getting closer, although we already did in such a short time. I was so nervous because I was going to meet her parents. I was afraid that they wouldn't like me. What if they weren't going to like my parents or my parents wouldn't like her? I was overthinking all the time and I had this feeling in my chest that made me worry, but I knew everything was going to be fine.

I called mom like four times after I left the house this morning because I wanted to remind her of the special silverware and the plates, and that she should make sure that everything is perfect, and that Sam needed make her blueberry muffins because Skylar loved them.

I was dying of excitement and nervousness. It felt like we would get engaged or something. I was afraid of any mistake, or that something would go wrong because I really wanted to keep her. She turned around to me and smiled. I smiled back.. god, it was such an interesting and amazing feeling to be in love, especially when you could have that person, and spend your time with them.

Sun

During lunch I had to laugh so much at the joke, that Chloe made, that I almost choked on my food. Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned my head around and looked up. When I saw Harper, my smile disappeared immediately. It's not like we weren't enemies. We weren't kids anymore, and I thought that I made sure that we wouldn't talk to each other anymore, and that she wouldn't have to touch me like that.

"Did you get off your trip?", she asked with a bright smile. I hated myself because I never realized what a snake she was. "Or let me say it like this. Did Dean make you calm down?", she added and I clenched my yaw. I slowly stood up and looked at her. "I thought you understood what I told you yesterday.", I said trying to stay as calm and polite as I could. I wasn't going to start a fight or anything because she wasn't worth it. A few people were already staring at us because it was obvious. The atmosphere was tensing.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest. "There was no need to make me clam down. You can't expect me to break my head over what you say." I said. She blinked a few times, keeping her smile. I've been so blind all the time.. or something happened that I don't know about, and that was the reason for her strange acting. I always knew that she was a bitch, but not that she was such a fraud.

I couldn't lie about the bad feeling that I had in my chest. Something was going wrong. Where did she got that confidence from? Why was she acting like this all of sudden? Or has she thrown an eye on him a while ago? Well, she was the first one who got information about him, when he first came to this school.