I still couldn't explain it because I never expect it to happen to me.. I never thought I would fall in love, and let anybody come so close to me, but I did.. it confused me, but I wasn't complaining about it.

"Why are you looking at me like that?", she asked, chuckling. I kept it serious, although my heart was racing. It kept beating faster and faster, with every second that she looked at me. It felt like my chest was going to explode.

The air that I was breathing, wasn't enough anymore.

The blue in the sky, was to be found in her eyes..

"I don't understand..", I started quietly, and felt the wind.. "What?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows as well..

I remember when I got something in my eye a few days ago, and she pulled all mom on me, did her best to get it out because it hurt like ass. She was so sweet, and acted like it was a bullet. She was worried. She was caring, and patient...

I couldn't explain why, but tiny things like these started to matter to me.. it was all because of her. She didn't want to know who I was, or what I've done, or what happened in the past, or anything else. She only wanted me. That was enough for her. We spend most of our time with living our best lives, without worrying about anything around us.

She was the most unproblematic person I've ever met, and I liked that. She always found a way to keep it interesting, and make me fall in love with her.

I actually trusted her.. for the first time I trusted somebody, who was not a part of my family. For the first time, I was afraid of losing someone.

When I looked into her eyes, I realized that I would die, if I wouldn't be able to look into them ever again.

"..how someone can be this perfect..", I continued. She smiled softly.. "That's what I ask myself, whenever I see you..", she said, and interlocked her hand with mine..

She was my first love.. I was sure that I was never going to love anybody else more than her.. even if I would try.. I was going to do my best, to keep her as long as I could. Maybe until the end.

"I love you.", I said. I just said it, straight into her face, and she looked at me eyes wide open with a dropped jaw.

It was the first time, I said that to her.. the first time, I said it to anyone.

I leaned in, and kissed her. She got on top of me, and held my face in her hands, biting my lower lip. I slid my hands under her sweater, and slowly pulled it off. She started kissing my neck, leaving marks on it..

Y/n

I ran right into Ethan's office. He looked at me eyes wide open, when he saw me rushing. He shook his head, questioning what I could want from him.

"Moon wants us to meet the parents of that girl, and her..", I said, and his jaw dropped. He stood up. "Holy piss, he's serious.", he said, and I nodded quickly. I closed the door, and walked towards him.

He's already told me, what they talked about, and that he was serious with her, but we didn't expect it to happen this quickly.

"What are we going to do?", I asked, and he ran his hands through his hair. "Invite them over.". he said, and I had to smile. "Does he really love her this much?", I asked, and bit my lower lip. I knew Moon, and he never wanted any of us, to meet any of his girlfriends.

It made me so emotional, to know that he was in love.. that he got to know that feeling, and what it meant to be in in love. That someone finally meant something to him.