Pha calmly states, "We will stay at the hotel tonight, but we will go to the house tomorrow. Thank you for this. You really shouldn't have done this."

I agree with Pha that he shouldn't have bought us a house but I'm not going to refuse it. I do have one small question. "Dad, do you happen to have pictures of the house? You didn't buy another mansion, did you?"

My dad chuckles, "No, it isn't a mansion, but it is a nice house."

Skeptical of his answer because I know that he doesn't see his mansion that we are standing in right now as a mansion. He has always called it a slightly bigger house than normal, but he has never called it mansion like the rest of us.

My dad motions for his staff and one woman walks up to us with a laptop. She sets the laptop down on the nearby table and Pha and I crowd around it. As she begins to scroll through the pictures, it is very evident that this house is probably bigger than Pha's parents' house. It isn't quite a mansion yet, but it definitely isn't a simple house. It looks like my dad has had it fully furnished, too.

As Pha and I are looking through the pictures, my dad commands, "Enough with the house, we have a wedding reception to attend and the guests are waiting for the newlyweds."

Pha and I finish looking at the pictures quickly and we walk with our parents back out to the festivities. I'm really curious to know exactly what the Fairies did for the memory table. They didn't want us to see exactly what they were doing but they kept saying that it would be perfect. However, their idea of perfect and my idea of perfect are completely different and I'm just hoping that they didn't embarrass me too much.

As soon as we walk into the ballroom, louds squeals drown out everything else. I look up over to the where the high-pitched noise is coming from and I see the Fairies running towards me at full steam. I quickly brace for impact as the Fairies swarm me and as usual they all scream at once.

     "OMG!!! CUTIE P', YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANGEL!!!"

     "P'YO, THE WEDDING WAS AMAZING!!!"

     "P', THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!!!!"

     "CUTIE P', OMG, IT WAS LIKE A FAIRY TALE WEDDING!!!!"

Oh my, maybe they are going to give me a break since it is my wedding. NOT!!!

The Fairies pause and then all scream in unison, "P', WHERE ARE ALL THE HOT, RICH AND SINGLE MEN?"

What? I didn't generate the guess list for their dating pleasure. I only wanted friends and family that support us here and not a bunch of eye candy for the Fairies. Really? What were they thinking? Oh yeah, they definitely weren't thinking about me or about my wedding.

My dad comes up to us and clears his throat which makes the Fairies back away just a little from me. Thank you, dad. My dad calmly states, "Ladies, this is my son's wedding and we didn't do the guest list according to your dating preference. Instead, we selected only people who supported my son, well I need to say sons now." My dad quickly smiles, and I can see his pride swelling up as he says sons. "So, don't accost my son about not having a bunch of single rich men for you to play with."

Yes, my super dad to the rescue again. With his simple but very effective little speech, the Fairies slowly regain their composure and take a few steps back. Yes, I can finally breath normally again. As I glance around at the Fairies, the memory table catches my eye, or should I say the life size picture of Pha carrying me with my arms stretched out. What the heck? I don't remember this.

Pha must have seen my confused expression as I stare at the life size cut-outs. Pha chuckles lightly as he comes up to me and puts his arm around my waist. He gently whispers into my ear, "That was the night at the bar when you were drinking. You thought that you were flying and were saying, "WEEEE!" as I carry you out of the bar and to the car."