Yo smiles and runs up to me. "I love you, too, Pha." He quicks kisses me and then Shane pulls him away as Beam is pulling me out the door. I don't care if it is only one night. I still don't want to be without Yo.

Kit grabs me other arm and helps Beam to drag me down the hall and out the building. Once they manage to get me into Beam's car, we head out to the bar. I sit in the backseat moping. I know that I'm supposed to have fun tonight but that isn't the problem. The problem is that I have to go to my lonely old dorm room and sleep by myself tonight in the cold bed.

When we get to the bar, Beam and Kit again drag me out of the car and into the bar. I'm really getting tired of everyone pulling me along. When we get in there, we head to our usual table back in the corner and I'm surprised at all the people standing around the table. Some of them I don't know but I recognize them as engineering students, so I can comfortably say that Forth sent them to keep an eye on me. I also see several fellow medical students who I know but I won't call them friends. Maybe Suthee brought them so we didn't have such a small group.

Suddenly, I'm not only being pulling through the bar but I'm also getting pushed. I didn't even realize that anyone was behind me. Before I realize what is happening, my friends have me shoved into a seat on the back side of the table, so I can see all of the bar with Kit on one side while Beam is on the other side. I'm assuming they are doing this to keep the supposed danger away from me. They don't need to worry about it because I don't have eyes for anyone but Yo.

***

We have been at the bar for at least an hour and the group is starting to get a little drunk. Well, Beam, Kit, Suthee and I are still sober, but the rest of the group is almost completely wasted. Park and Lam have both picked up girls and are off having fun. It is so nice to know that my bachelor party isn't a top priority for them. When Forth finds out that his gang left without fulfilling their duties, he will be so pissed.

Beam suddenly snorts as he is looking at his phone.

I wonder what that was for? I nudge Beam's arm and ask, "Did something happen? What was that sound for?"

Beam gives us a cheesy grin and chuckles, "Well, I just told Forth that Park and Lam didn't fulfill their guarding duties but chose to leave with some girls instead. To say that Forth is mad is an understatement. I hope those two know how to hide from Forth because when Forth finds them, they are going to get taught a hard lesson."

Kit huffs, "They deserve it. They promised to guard Ai'Pha but as soon as a pretty girl walks by, they abandon their post."

Before anyone can say anything else, a group of rowdy guys comes pushing and shoving through the bar. As they get right up close to my group, a couple of men in black suits step out and block their path. Wait! I know those guys. Those are some of Yo's security men. No! He didn't!

I watch as Yo's men firmly pushes the rowdy guys back another direction. Yo's security men stay in place until they know the trouble makers are not coming back. Then as quickly as they appeared, they disappear into the shadows.

I need to know if I'm seeing this correctly. I quickly pull my phone out of my pocket and I call Shane.

Ring...ring...

Shane chuckles as he says, "N'Pha, is something wrong?"

Irritated, I snap, "Did you send some of Yo's security men to shadow me tonight?"

Shane chuckles a little louder and mocks, "So, they appeared in front of you. What happened?"

As my anger builds, I hiss, "Why did you send them? We are doing just fine."

"I didn't do it for you. I did it for Yo. He was so worried that something might happen to you that he wanted to make sure that you were safe. I, on the other hand, wanted to make sure that you didn't accidentally do something that would jeopardize the wedding. I'm friends with you but my best friend is still Yo and I'm not going to just sit back and let bad things happen to him. I will stop them at all costs. This is a minor inconvenience if it means that you are safe and sound."

I counter, "I'm not mad that you sent some of Yo's security men but what I'm mad about is the fact that you didn't tell me about them. I wouldn't have been so shocked when they appeared out of nowhere if I knew they were lurking in the shadows. Next time tell me before I find out on my own."

Shane calms down. "Okay. I will tell you going forward, so here it is. From this point on, you will always have a security team close by keeping an eye on you, just like Yo does now but you have your own men who you will meet tomorrow morning. I will be at your dorm room first thing in the morning for the introductions. Welcome to Yo's life."

I manage to say, "Okay." But, I can't believe what I'm hearing. Well, Yo has talked to me about the security detail and that I will be having my own security as soon as we are married but I thought maybe he would wait until after the weekend. I guess not. I'm kind of used to it with Yo and most of the time you don't even notice that they are there. Yo's men are really good at staying at a good distance.

Beam interrupts my thoughts as he asks, "What did P'Shane say?"

Still dazed, I say, "They are my security men. P'Shane said that he would be at my dorm room in the morning to make the formal introductions."

Kit is shocked and asks, "Wow. You have your own security detail now. Ai'Beam, you better watch what you do to Ai'Pha. Otherwise his security men may think that you are hurting him, and they may have to hurt you instead."

Beam gulps hard and stares at my security men.

I slowly suggest, "Maybe you guys should be at my room in the morning to formally meet them, so they know that we are friends."

Beam and Kit in unison reply, "Okay."

***

I'm finally back to my lonely cold and lifeless old dorm room. I forgot what it even looks like. It has been so long since I've been here.

I take my things out of my bag and I can't keep myself from sighing. Oh, how am I going to make it through the night without Yo. I miss my baby already and it is only midnight. I have several hours to go before I can see him again at our wedding.

What am I going to do without him tonight? What did I do before we were dating? Oh, it is so long ago that I don't really remember. Wait! I do to remember.

I quickly pull out my phone and look through my videos. YES!!! It is still here!

I toss my phone on the bed and I go do mynightly routine. As soon as I'm do, Idash to my bed and I get into a comfortable position as I start the video. How could I ever forget that first video Itook of Yo in the medical facility helping the injured engineering students? He took his shirt off and was walking aroundin a muscle-tee while I was hiding in the corner of the room recording thewhole thing. This will have to do untiltomorrow when Yo becomes my husband and I get the real Yo to sleep next toagain.