Chapter 103

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

I'm hoping that I'm not going to fast to the wedding and the big fight but I want to make sure I don't run out of chapters and have to end this book in the middle of everything.  

Pha POV

I can't believe that tomorrow I'm getting married to the love of my life, but tonight I have my bachelor party and I have to go back to my dorm room to sleep by myself. I won't be able to see my baby until he walks down the isle. I'm both excited and nervous. I'm excited about being able to marry Yo. To think, he was initially trying to avoid me. That is just silly. We are meant to be together. He even had visions of me prior to coming to Thailand. I remember when everyone was telling me about Yo's visions. They told me that he only has vision about people and things that are important to him. Without realizing it, his friends and his dad told me that deep down in Yo's subconscious I'm very important to him, even before we met face-to-face. I can't wait until we get to the next chapter in our life. Well, after we take down that irritating Mr. Nasty, but I'm not going to think about him tonight or this weekend. I'm only going to think about Yo and how beautiful he is. Oh man, am I nervous. I'm getting married tomorrow.

"Ai'Pha, are you ready to go?" Kit asks as he walks into Yo's dorm room. Well, it will be Yo's room only for tonight and then it goes back to be our room.

Slowly and reluctantly I reply, "Yeah, unfortunately. I don't want to spend the night away from my baby though." I look at Yo and he is pouting just as much as I am.

Shane pipes up, "Now, now, now. Uncle said that you have to spend just one night away from each other. So, one night it is. It could have been worse. I believe N'Pha's mother wanted you guys to stay apart for the entire week after she got over the shock that you guys are living together right now. It was only a week because she just found out a week ago. Be thankful that it is only one night. Okay"

Yo continues to pout at Shane, but then turns and looks at me. "N'Pha, you better behave yourself. I don't want to hear that anything wild and crazy happens tonight. Okay. And absolutely no flirting with anyone! Got it!"

I smile and walk over to Yo encircling him with my arms. I lean down and gently kiss him. Then I rest my forehead on his and say, "No one is better than you. You have my heart, mind, body and soul. There will never be anyone else."

Yo smiles and smirks, "Good!"

Kit walks over to me and picks up my bag as he barks, "Now let's go and have that bachelor party that you deserve."

Yo suddenly asks, "Aren't you going to make him wear a silly bachelor party shirt, like the Fairies made me wear?"

Beam smiles and taunts, "No. We are just going to go to the bar and have a few beers to drink before we take him back to his dorm room. Nothing wild or crazy for the night."

Forth adds, "Those are my orders. I'm not having anything they do, risk your wedding. Plus, Park and Lam are going with them and they are under my strict orders to keep everything remotely dangerous away. That includes women."

Shane chirps, "N'Suthee is going too and he has been told the same thing. Don't worry. N'Pha will be heavily guarded from all possible threats."

Shane walks over to Yo and whispers something into his ear which makes Yo flash a brilliant smile. What is he telling Yo?

Beam runs up to me and grabs my arm trying to pull me out of the room. I reluctantly let him slowly drag me out of the room. Right before I leave, I look at Yo and say, "I love you, baby."