Pha's worried face eases a little to let a small smile form on his face. He whispers, "I love you too. I'll be waiting."

As he is whispering, he is pulling me closer to him and as soon as he finishes talking, he gently kisses me.

Ming interrupts our little moment when he chimes, "P'Yo, we need to go, or the Fairies will come get you themselves. That may not be a good idea, plus the limo is downstairs waiting for us. Now let's go."

With that, Ming grabs my arm and pulls me away from Pha and we head towards the door to go meet up with the Fairies.

Shane stops before he leaves the room and turns towards Pha. "I'll make sure the Fairies don't do anything bad to him. Don't worry. Okay."

Pha doesn't respond but simply nods his head in agreement. Oh, I wish I could have Pha next to me all night, but I understand what the guys are trying to do. We are having one last wild night before I'm married. I just don't want to have too much of a wild night. I like my wild nights to be with Pha and not my friends. Sorry.

I get downstairs and I'm amazed at the limo. It is huge, and we have plenty of room for everyone. Shoot, we have plenty of room to fit not only my friends but Pha and his friends in here if we wanted. I get into the limo and there is already a well stocked mini-bar inside. Oh, this is going to be wild for sure but I'm sure it will be the Fairies that are wild. But, we will have to wait and see.

***

The night is over early, and the limo pulls back up to my dorm to let the last of us out. It has been a very eventful night to say the least. Ming, Forth, Shane and I head up to my room to fill in our boyfriends on the events of the night. I wanted to grab some liquor from the limo, but the Fairies drank every last drop of it before we ever made it to the first bar. So, we head up empty handed and anxious to see our boyfriends, and in my case, my fiancé.

As we enter my room, Pha, Beam and Kit are surprised to see us so early. It isn't even 10 pm yet and we are already back. They weren't expecting us back until at least 1 am or later. We were only gone for a couple of hours.

Pha immediately sits up on the sofa and asks, "What happened? Why are you back so soon?"

Shane begins to chuckle, "Well that is an interesting story not to mention that I've never been thrown out of club before but tonight we were."

Pha, Beam and Kit are all shocked. Beam manages to over come the shock first and asks, "What in the heck happened? I can't see what you could have done to get you kicked out of a club."

This time Forth chuckles and snorts, "It wasn't us but the Fairies. We were all trying to keep them under control but after they drank all the liquor from the mini-bar in the limo, they were completely out of control. Nate and Suthee were trying their hardest to rope them back in but the Fairies were too much for them. Shoot, we all helped trying to get them under control and about the time we thought we had them calmed down, something else would set them off and they would go crazy again. Even though we were out for a couple of hours, I don't know about the others but for me, it felt like days that we were gone."

Shane, Ming and I all nod in agreement. Ming pouts, "It was terrible. I couldn't even get to drink because the Fairies went rogue on us. The worst part was when Elephant jumped up on the bar at the club and began to dance around like some hot thing. He was so drunk and for once he didn't pass out which I kept hoping he would pass out at any minute but NO not tonight. Well, he was drunk enough that he thought the people reaching up for him to try and get him off the bar were actually cheering him on. Next thing we know, Elephant is dirty dancing on the bar and he even tried to pole dance with the building's support column at the end of bar."

Forth cuts in, "If it was only pole dancing, Elephant started striping as he was dancing. Luckily when he tried to pole dance, he just fell to the floor but with only his pants on. I'm so thankful that he didn't get a chance to take his pants off yet."

Stunned, Pha asks, "Is that what got you kicked out of the club?"

Shane laughs, "Not completely."

Kit huffs, "What do you mean not completely?"

I start laughing at the night's events. I would have never in a million years thought that the Fairies would do some of the things that they did. I make a mental note to myself to never let the Fairies get drunk again. Fairies plus alcohol means a very bad night.

Shane continues, "Well, Park and Lam have some more videos to add to there Funny Fairy Time collection and I'm sure you will be able to see the whole thing soon. But, I'll try to summarize the events for you. So, you know that Elephant got on the bar, danced, started to strip and fell off trying to pole dance. Let me see who do we talk about next. Hmm, let's talk about Montree next. Well, Montree started off by falling out of the limo at the first bar and scraped up his face. He is going to be so mad when he wakes up in the morning to see all the scrapes and blood on his face, but that isn't the best part. The best part is when he decides to enter an eating contest at the last bar. I still don't know exactly what he was thinking. If anyone should have entered the contest, it should have been Elephant, but he was too busy dancing on the bar. Let's just say that shoving that much food down his throat at once, wasn't a good thing to do because it took maybe two minutes and he was vomiting all over the place. Literally, I mean all over the place. He did finally make it to the bathroom but not before getting sick repeatedly before then."

I can't help but to start to gag at remembering the horrible sight not to mention that I felt so bad about what my friend just did that I tried to help clean up the mess. However, I almost threw up just trying to help that the staff pushed me away and they said that they would take care of it. They didn't need anymore to clean up.

As soon as I start gagging, Pha walks over to me and begins rubbing my back trying to calm me down. What a wonderful fiancé. I can't help myself as I wrap my arms around him and hug him.

Beam asks, "Oh no. I'm afraid to ask what Jay and Zee did."

Forth chuckles, "Oh, come on. It's no fun not knowing all the fun things that we had to go through tonight."

Shane doesn't give them a chance to protest as he continues to recount the night's events. "Well, Jay and Zee were a little better even though it was Montree that got us kicked out of the bar. Jay, what can I say about Jay? Jay was so wasted that he could barely stand but his hands seemed to be working just fine. He turned into Mr. Hands. We had to put him at the back of the table by the wall, otherwise he kept copping a feel on any good looking man that walked by. He nearly got us into a fight a couple of times. One girlfriend even tried to slap him, but we shooed her on before she could do it. Now Zee was a completely different story. Well, not completely different but he acted different tonight. I expected him to act just like his brother and try to get all handsy too, but he didn't. He for once just sat there almost like a zombie not saying or doing much. We were all waiting for him to go crazy, but he never did. I don't know why but he didn't. Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy that at least one of the Fairies was under control but he usually is just like his brother, so we were all surprised when he just sat there."

Ming chimes, "I feel so sorry for Nate and Suthee. We left the Fairies for them to babysit for the rest of the night. I hope they will be all right."

Pha pulls me in tighter and asks, "Are you, all right? It sounds like it wasn't as much fun as I was hoping that you would have."

I bury my face into the crook of his neck and whisper, "Everything is perfect now that I'm here with you. However, let's make sure that the Fairies don't drink at our wedding please. I don't want to have to worry about them."

Pha kisses the top of my head and mumbles, "Yes. No alcohol for the Fairies on our wedding day."