***

Forth POV

Well, I think I did something wrong, but I was just trying to help Pha and Yo. I shouldn't be punished for that right? However, Beam has been giving me the cold shoulder ever since we had the discussion of doing anything at least once. What was so bad about that? Come on? I was saying that I would help Pha and Yo even if I was asked to do something that I have never done before. I still can't see why I'm in trouble.

I follow Beam like a whipped puppy dog into our dorm room. I know better than trying to argue at this point. I just need to get Beam to forgive me, so we can move on from this.

Hesitantly, I say, "Babe, I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?"

Beam doesn't even stop but keeps walking further into our dorm room while tapping the side of his cheek with his finger and mumbles, "Hmmmmmm. You will do anything at least once. Hmmmm."

I'm getting a really bad feeling about this and I don't think I'm going to like what he is going to say next. My anxiety is beginning to build and I'm trying to think of a way to get out of whatever he has planned. However, I know that I can't avoid it, so I might as well get it over with as soon as possible.

Beam slowly turns around still tapping his cheek with his finger and I think I just saw one of most evil grins that I have ever seen. Yes, it is purely evil. This isn't going to be good.

Beam's evil grin transforms into an evil laugh which gives me shivers down my spine. Whatever he has planned for me, I hope it isn't too bad. I unconsciously hold my breath waiting for him to announce his punishment.

Beam tilts his head, so he is looking through his eye lashes at me and under normal circumstances I would be so turned on by this but right now, I'm afraid. So very afraid. The evil grin and laugh are still there while Beam turns and walks to the table where a package is sitting. Without saying anything Beam opens the package and pulls out one item and my eyes instantly pop wide open. Is that what I think it is? No, he didn't. Please, say he didn't.

Beam's evil laugh returns, and he taunts, "Well, I got this as a joke, but I see I'm going to get to use it for real now. You want to misbehave and act like an animal so if you're my animal then I have every right to put a collar on you along with a name tag." Beam glances down at the huge dog collar in his hand and he turns it just so I can see the name plate which reads 'Beam's Dog'. "Since you will do anything at least once, I'm making you wear this dog collar around until I tell you that you can take it off."

Beam starts walking to me seductively as he is spinning the dog collar around his finger. "You will wear all day including to your classes and if anyone asks about it, you are to tell them that it is your punishment for being willing to do anything at least once. Do you understand?"

Shit!! This isn't just one little thing, but this may go on for several days if not a week, but I don't dare fight him or he will think of something even more humiliating. Oh, how are my engineering friends and fellow students going to react to this? I know exactly how. They are going to tease me non-stop and for a long time. I'm going to have to just endure the humiliation and the teasing or else Beam won't forgive me.

I stand frozen in place and I don't dare say a word as Beam walks up to me and places the cold leather collar around my neck. Beam leans forward and whispers into my ear, "Only I can take it off when you take a shower. No one else is to touch it. Understand?"

I whimper and nod my head yes. I'm afraid that if I open my mouth I'll do something else to offend him. I look into his eyes and silently plead with him to not make the punishment last too long. Beam completely understands what I'm asking but he shakes his head no and whispers, "I'll let you take it off only when I think you have learned your lesson. Not before then."

Beam stands back and takes his phone out of his pocket and playfully says, "Now, be a good dog and stand still for your picture." I follow Beam's command and I still stand letting him take as many pictures as he wants of me with my stupid dog collar on. As Beam finishes up with the pictures, he turns to walk and I instinctly begin to walk towards him.

Suddenly, Beam whirls around and yells, "Stop. Be a good dog and just stand there until I tell you that you can move."

I freeze in place as I realize this isn't just about the dog collar and being humiliated in front of my friends and fellow classmates. This is mainly about Beam wanting to control me. So, the main punishment is that I can't think or do anything on my own, I have to wait for Beam to allow or command me to do something. Oh, this just went from bad to worse in an instant.

Beam's evil grin reappears, and he nonchalantly says, "Oh, by the way, I don't allow dogs to sleep in my bed. You will have to either sleep on the sofa or the floor. I will let you pick."

Great! Just great! Now I have to sleep on the sofa. The sofa is terrible to sleep on. If I had only kept my mouth shut, none of this would have happened and I would be snuggling up to Beam for our usual nightly activities but now look at me. I'm Beam's dog.

***

Kit POV

I'm still a little mad at Ming but he managed to save himself in time before he was in big trouble. I do like the after effect of Ming trying to snuggle up to me and say he is sorry.

As Ming is trying to apologize again and kiss me, both of our phone beep at the same time. Oh, this can't be good. I hope it isn't anything bad relating to Pha or Yo.

Ming and I immediately jump to our phones and open the message. I notice it is from Beam and he has posted a message in our group chat. I quickly open the message. I don't know how to react. I could tell that Beam was mad earlier about Forth's comments, but I didn't realize that he was this mad. I'm stunned by Forth's picture wearing a dog collar which in big bold letters says Beam's Dog. Then I read his message below which says, "My dog is in training that he can't do just anything once." I look up at Ming and he is just as shocked as me. Then he wraps his arms around me and begs, "Please don't ever make me do anything like that. Please. Promise me that you won't. I don't know if I could handle anything like that."

I contemplate promising that I won't, but this may be a good chance to teach Ming a lesson. I push Ming off me and I smile. "I'm not going to promise anything. If you do something that deserves punishment, I'm going to give it to you. You better keep from doing anything stupid and you won't have to worry about any punishment."

Ming frantically nods his head yes and chants, "Never. I will never do anything stupid. Never ever."

Well, I think Ming also learned a valuable lesson today.

***

Mr. Panitchayasawad POV (Yo's dad)

Beep.

A new message in the group chat. I panic hoping that nothing else has happened to Pha and Yo. I quickly open the message and I nearly fall out of my chair laughing. My men and the authorities that in our temporary surveillance room at the hotel don't know what to think and they are all looking at me funny. My head of security quickly rushes to me and asks, "Is everything all right, sir?"

I can't breathe because I'm laughing sohard. I wave my hands in front of myface and I shake my head no, but I still can't talk. I'm sure my face is bright red fromlaughing so hard. I manage to give myhead of security my phone and as soon as he sees the picture and the message,he nearly starts laughing too. However,he manages to control himself. He turnsto everyone else in the room and says, "Don't worry. Just a dog training picture." I can't control myself and I start laughingeven harder.