I finally let my laughter go that I was holding in, and I chuckle, "You're welcome. What kind of father would I be if I couldn't take my daughter to see the one thing that she really wants. Now, let's go find him."

Mandy jumps right next to me and wraps her hand around my arm and we head into the hospital side by side.

We are in luck because as soon as we enter the hospital doors, we see the group of practicum students, but I don't see Phana immediately. Where could he be?

Just when I thought we had lost him, Phana walks around the nurse's station along with his two friends and joins the practicum group again. Before, I have a chance to point him out to her, Mandy squeals and begins pulling on my shirt sleeve. Whispering, she squeals, "Daddy, there he is. There is Phana. He is so handsome, and I can't wait until he is my boyfriend."

Yes, there he is. At this rate, he may just end up being my future son-in-law but I'm not going to get ahead of myself. They need to date first before I will even think about letting her marry someone. But, I have to admit that he is a good husband candidate.

Before I realize what she is doing, Mandy dashes up to the nurse's station and I follow quickly behind her. I'm not going to let her out of my sight just in case she decided to do something really crazy. I have had to many issues from her in the past and I don't want her to start something right now.

I glance over at the practicum students and I notice that Phana and his friends are looking at us. They seem to be studying us, but they don't even know who we are so why are they looking at us. Oh, I bet he is checking my daughter out. She is pretty but, in my book, this is a little rude. However, since Mandy likes him so much, I will let this little flaw go unnoticed.

I turn back to Mandy as she asks, "Hey, can I ask you about one of the people standing over there." She points her finger towards Phana.

The nurse politely nods her head yes and says, "What do you want to know?"

Mandy giggles and inquires, "Is that Phana Kongthanin? Is he single?"

The nurse's face instantly goes from a smile to a deep frown. She sternly says, "N'Pha is off limits. He has a boyfriend and if he knows that you are even approaching him, his boyfriend will teach you a lesson. That goes for his two friends, N'Beam and N'Kit. All three are not to be flirted with."

I watch as Mandy's smile faulters and she stammers, "B.bo.boy.boyfriend? H.he h.has a boy.boyfriend."

The nurse's frown doesn't change but her voice gets even colder and more cross. "Yes and you don't mess with him. The practicum is almost over for today, but I would advice you to leave without saying anything to him. Don't even say hello."

This is crazy. Who in the world would think that Phana had a boyfriend not to mention to tell my daughter to leave him alone. No one tells my daughter to leave something alone, except me and I don't even do it.

Mandy's smile cracks and I can see some serious doubt in my daughter's eyes from what the nurse is saying. That's my girl. Don't let anyone intimidate you.

Suddenly, a load roar of several motors could be heard from outside. It was almost like in the movies as all the staff's head turned towards the ER doors as if they knew who was coming in. The doors slide open and there in front of us is a group of good looking boys and several of them have on black outfits with black skin-tight shirts. As they take off their jackets, my eyes nearly bug out at all the muscles. I have never seen this many people this muscular in one spot in my life. I look at Mandy and she is confused but I can tell that she is enjoying the view. As the group of guys walks past us, I notice they all look directly at us just like Phana and his friends did earlier. It is almost as if they know us, but they couldn't know us. Nobody knows who we are. Everyone here thinks that I'm Dr. Robert Hall. Maybe there was something that caught their attention behind us and they weren't actually looking at us. I brush it off as nothing.

The baby face one with an extremely muscular body wais and calls out to the lead doctor for the practicum program, "Khun, is the practicum done for today."

The lead doctor smiles, "Yes, you can have your boyfriends now."

Wait, did he just say boyfriends? I'm hearing it wrong right? He didn't just say boyfriends.

I look at Mandy and she is clearly having the same difficulty understanding what the doctor said as I am. I shrug my shoulder and we turn back to watch these handsome but very muscular guys continue towards the group of students. Before I can completely register what is going on, Phana and his two friends what up to three of the new arrivals and wrap their arms around each other. I can see that each of the couples says something and then one by one each couple kisses.

I watch in horror as the last couple to kiss is Phana and the baby-faced muscle guy. The nurse wasn't lying earlier. Phana is actually dating a boy. No, scratch that. He is dating a very muscular and almost frighting guy. The guy is extremely cute, but those muscles just scream "stay away".

I look over at Mandy to see how she is handling all of this and her mouth is wide open in shock. Before I can say anything, the nurse taps Mandy on her shoulder and says, "That is N'Pha's boyfriend, N'Yo. Do you understand now why we have labeled him and his friends completely off limits? No one wants to dare risk any of those guy's tempers. It was scary enough the few times that they did do something."

Mandy is still completely lost. I can tell that her dreams are shot down by this one incident but don't worry, baby girl, daddy will try to fix this. I will get that idiot to choose my daughter over that guy. I just need to know what his price is.

***

Mr. Panitchayasawad POV (Yo's dad)

I smile as I watch the security cameras. Mr. Elliott doesn't think we know who he is but SURPRISE we do. Not to mention that we knew that he was coming today and we all agreed that his daughter would want to see Pha right away. The boys all had seen her picture and of course, Yo didn't need to see it because he had already seen her in his visions.

The nurse said exactly what I wanted her to say and the best part is that we never said anything to the staff. Her response was all her own and it was perfect.

Yo, Forth and Ming were ready and waiting for my messages to let them know that Mr. Elliott was heading to the hospital. Their entrance was perfect. The look on both Mandy and Mr. Elliott's faces when Yo and his friends entered the hospital's ER is priceless. It was even better when Yo and Pha kiss. I nearly fell off my chair laughing at Mandy's face. She was in complete shock however, I caught a glimpse of something else in Mr. Elliott's face. He was devastated that his daughter wouldn't be able to get something that she desperately wants. Sorry to say it, but most people don't get everything that they want and I'm not going to give you my son-in-law.

However, Mr. Elliott seemed to evolve the devastation into what I think is determination which would match with Yo's vision and explain why Mr. Elliott tries to threaten Pha. Oh, everything is coming together and I'm going to enjoy the look on Mr. Elliott's face when he finds out that Yo and Pha are married, that Yo actually owns this hospital and that Pha is going to be the director of this hospital in a few years, well maybe a few more years than that. In addition, when Mr. Elliott finally realizes that this will be his last and final game, I won't miss that for anything. I have enough cameras every where that I'm sure I'll capture it on one of the videos.

I also have discovered which of the board members was bought out by Mr. Elliott's money. Even though I got the initial information from the spyware on his phone, we were able to find enough evidence through legal means that the corrupt board member will also be going to jail very soon. Oh, great, I will need to find another board member to take his place. I better start thinking and finding one soon.

Wait, are those tears? Is she really crying? Oh, this is perfect. Mandy is crying because she just realizes that she doesn't have a chance with Pha. I'm going to fall off my chair again laughing. This is just too much.

They didn't even know that the game has alreadystarted and the first match goes to us. PhaYo one and, as Yo likes to call him, Mr. Natsy zero. Oh, this game I'm going to really enjoy. They don't even know that the game isn't evendone for today. It is just the beginningand the next round is for the Fairies. Ibet they can handle this without even having anything bedazzled.