Yes, I'm sure that this is the idiot that is going to cause problems. Well, surprise, I already know your real name and your plans. You better think again.

***

Anonymous POV

Surprise, surprise. Well its not a surprise since I know what the hospital is wanting in a new director and my resume has everything that they want.

I just receive notification that I have been selected for the first round of interviews for the director position at WJP Hospital. I need to fly over there in the next couple of days and while I'm there, I going to find this guy that my daughter likes. I need to see first hand if he is good enough for my baby girl. Not just anyone can date her. Only the best are allowed to be near her.

Well, I'm definitely going to ask for a tour of the facilities and it has to be when the practicum students are at the hospital. Maybe I'll get a few photos of him for my baby girl.

***

Wayo POV

I'm getting nervous about the new director. The hospital board has reviewed the resumes and narrowed the pool of applicants down to about 10 that they want to bring in for the first round of interviews. I know that one of those men threatens Pha and I'm not going to let him get by with it.

I look over to Shane and ask, "Did you get all the hidden cameras installed in the director's office? How about the spyware on the computer? Is there anything else that you can think of that would allow us to monitor him better?"

Shane chuckles and shakes his head. "Yo, how long have I been doing this? I know what I'm doing plus DTOP was there helping too. You know your father isn't going to let you get hurt by someone and not do everything in his powers to stop it, right?"

I shrug my shoulders. "I know but I'm getting nervous. The first round of interviews is going to start soon and all I know is that one of those men tries to threaten my man. And for what? I still don't know for what?"

Shane snorts, "Calm down....."

The dense fog rolls in and I can't see anything. I'm so hoping this vision will give me some more answers as to what is going on with that nasty new director. I really need to know what he is thinking and why he is going after my man.

As the fog clears, I'm in a kitchen and there he is, the nasty director. Oh please tell me what is going on.

I watch as he is looking at something on his tablet. Well, I'm not going to be stupid this time, I going to see what he is looking at. I walk over to him and I look down. I can see that he is reading articles about our big company function from last week. Oh, so this means that I'm actually going into past events this time.

He stops on a picture of my dad and all of us up on stage. He appears to be reading the article about our event and it is talking about the practicum program at the hospital. But, why does he want my Pha. I need to know why.

Suddenly a beautiful girl bounces into the room. "Daddy, what are you looking at?" The nasty man looks up at her and I can see the love in his eyes for her. "Let me see."

The nasty man hands her his tablet and she immediately scans the photo of the men on stage. Her eyes suddenly get big and she smacks her lips. What the hell is she doing? I don't understand.

"Yummmmyyyyyy. Daddy that guy right there is gorgeous. If you get the job at the hospital, I'm going to come visit and I want you to introduce me to him. He is just so dreamy. Can you dad, pleassssssseeeeee? Pretty please."

Oh, I'm going to barf. The director goes after my man just because his spoiled rotten brat of a daughter thinks Pha is a piece of meat that she wants to eat. OH, HELL NO!! BITCH, HE IS MINE!!!

The nasty man chuckles at her and nods his head yes.

THAT'S IT!! YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!!!!

He reaches for his tablet and asks, "Do you like him that much?"

I watch in horror as she begins to frantically nod her head yes. Then in a very childish voice, she says, "Yes. Very much daddy."

Anger is all I feel now. The idiot tries to threaten my man so he can bring home a prize for his daughter. I need more information and I need it quick. I swiftly scan the room for anything that would give someone information. Suddenly, my eyes lock onto some of her papers that she is holding. As I scan through them, I quickly see a name on most of the documents. Mandy Elliott.

Yes, I got a nice little piece of information. I definitely needed that.

I turn my focus back to that nasty man as he chuckles at his daughter. He grabs his tablet back as his daughter, Mandy, hands it to him. He motions for her to come stand next to him. "Now which one were you interested in, darling?"

I don't even have to hear because I already know who it is. She wants my man.

I watch as she can't contain her excitement and she begins to hop around next to her father. She quickly points to the picture and exclaims, "Him. The article says his name is Phana Kongthanin. Oh, Daddy, you're the best! I'm definitely visiting you now, especially if you get him for me."

I have to tell my dad. He has to know so we can narrow down to the correct person.

"Yo, are you all right? What was your vision about?" Shane asks as he rubs my shoulders and arms.

I can't think. I'm livid and I need to tell my dad everything. I snap my head up and snort, "That bitch thinks she can get her father to take Pha away from me, she has another thing coming. I'm going to stop her. I need to call my dad and let him know what I saw."

Shane doesn't waste anytime and immediately gets his phone out of his pocket and calls my dad.

Ring...ring...ring

"Shane, is something up?" My dad's voice comes through the phone.

Before Shane has a chance to answer, I blurt out, "Dad, I had another vision and I know why the director is going to threaten Pha. The director's daughter thinks his is yummmmmyyyyyyy. YUCK!!!! I managed to stay calm this time and I got some info. The nasty man was reading all the articles about our big company event last week and the daughter saw the picture of all of us up on stage. That is when she asks her father to get Pha for her. Can you believe that? What the hell is she thinking? Its not like shopping at the grocery store and go, oh, I think tonight I'm going to have some Pha to eat. NOT!!!! Oh, the daughter's name is Mandy Elliott. I saw it on top of all the papers that she was carrying so I'm assuming that is her name. I didn't see anything with her father's name on it but if I know you, you know what his name is already."

My dad hums, "Just as we suspect. That confirms that the person we thought was the most likely to be the idiot is definitely the future crooked director. Don't worry son, I will make sure that he doesn't get away this time. He is coming for our money and he is hoping to take back a prize to his daughter. Don't worry about a thing. I will handle everything on my end. Thanks for the info."

I huff, "He won't get Pha no matter what. I'll let you know if I find anything else out. I love you, bye."

"I love you too, bye."

Shane ends the call and I finally look up to see that Shane isn't the only one in the room now. Pha walks over and sits next to me while Ming, Kit, Beam and Forth all trying to process what they just heard.

Pha puts his arm around my shoulders and whispers, "I'm not leaving you, ever. I love you too much." He leans towards me and gently kisses my forehead.

I immediately wrap my arms around him and whisper, "I love you too and I'm not letting you go."