Let's get off this topic and fast. I turn towards Nate and Suthee, ignoring the Fairies, and ask, "So, have you done the official meeting the parents yet and not the quick, I'm here to pick up my date and leave thing?"

Nate smiles and bashfully says, "Yes. Suthee came over today with his parents and we did the official meeting and Suthee won my parents' heart. Well, he kind of cheated since his parents are good friends with my parents, but he still won my parents' heart."

Suthee smiles and wraps his arm around Nate's shoulders and pulls her tight. He confidently says, "I had to. I wasn't going to let them tear you away from me." He then leans over and kisses Nate's forehead.

I'm happy for them but I have to ask, "So, since you found out that your parents are good friends, are they pressuring you now to marry? Or are they being cool with it?"

Suthee shrugs his shoulders. "They haven't really said much about it but if and when they do, I will tell them to slow down. I just started dating Nate. They need to give us time to enjoy our relationship before they start trying to put demands on us. We are young, and we have plenty of time."

Well, I can't argue with that, but I have a feeling that their parents may push them to marriage but I'll just remain quiet for now.

Suddenly, Montree pops up next to me and gives me hard hip bump and motions his head towards the dance floor. "Let's dance cutie P'. I have a feeling that you are a good dancer. Come on, Ai'Nate. Let's drag P' onto the dance floor."

Before I know what is happening, Elephant gets behind me and slowly pushes me through the crowd towards the dance floor. I hear Nate giggling behind me, but I don't know who all is dancing.

They don't know it, but I love dancing and I'm not bad at it. I just don't like dancing alone. However, if I have a group to dance with, I'm there. Of course, the music has to be good and tonight, the dance music seems just what I like.

We get out to the dance floor and Elephant finally stops pushing and I swirl around to find the Fairies and Nate. The beat starts hammering hard and we begin to laugh and dance. I have to admit the Fairies are pretty good at dancing but I'm not going to say anything because they would let it go straight to their heads.

The music changes again and it is still dance music, but it has more of a seductive tone to it. This gives the Fairies the opportunity to start swiveling their hips and they take it with gusto. The next thing I know, I have Montree, Jay and Zee all trying to grind me on the dance floor but I'm so into the music that I just go with the flow and grind back. As the seductive music takes over my body and my mind, I take my hand and slowly rub it across my chest and then begin working it down my body as Montree is dancing behind me. I lean back putting my head on Montree's shoulder while I lift my free hand and drape it around Montree's neck.

Oh, I love dancing and it has been so long.

The song ends but the DJ doesn't miss a beat and before I even realize the song is over, the DJ has the next seductive song playing right where the previous song left off. As in a trance, I continue to dance seductively, and the Fairies are enjoying being next to me. As I reach out to snag Jay's shirt with my finger someone else walks in front of Jay and I snag his shirt instead. I pull this new person close to me as I grind with him. I don't notice that Montree has stopped dancing behind me until he whispers into my ear, "Hmm, P'Yo. I think we're done dancing now."

I whine, "No, I love dancing. I don't want to stop."

Large muscular hands firmly grab hold of my hips and before I realize what is happening, I'm hoisted up into the air and I'm placed over someone's shoulder.

I instantly scream, "WHAT THE HELL!!! PUT ME DOWN!!! I WAS HAVING FUN!!!"

I'm about to use my material arts skills to escape this idiot's hold when I freeze. Pha's mad voice growls, "YOU ARE DONE!!"

SHIT!! Pha is mad at me for dancing like that. This isn't going to be good. He doesn't get mad at me, but I pout because I still want to dance more. I was having too much fun and he came and spoiled it.

Even though I'm hanging upside down off Pha's shoulder, I pout and cross my arms over my chest. I want to go back and dance some more.

As Pha takes me off his shoulder and sets me in a chair next to our friends, I huff, slam my crossed arms down onto my chest and I turn my head away from Pha. I'm mad and I want him to know that I'm mad. I don't care what everyone else thinks, I didn't want to stop dancing.

Beam teases, "Ai'Pha, I think you made P'Yo mad. You better tell him that you are sorry, or you may be sleeping on the sofa tonight."

Kit jumps in and says, "Plus, he is a good dancer. You should have just let him continue on. You know he wasn't going to do anything with the ladies."

Thank you Beam and Kit. What is Pha thinking carrying me off the dance floor? If Pha wasn't my boyfriend, I would have easily gotten away from him and I would have taught him a lesson. Wait! I may just teach him a lesson after all.

I quickly turn to Beam and Kit and demand, "Let's dance!!"

Before Pha could try and stop me, I quickly grab Beam and Kit's arm and pull them out to the dance floor. As we get out to the dance floor, I smirk, "Well, I don't care what Pha says. I want to dance and if he doesn't like me dancing with the Fairies then I'll dance you guys."

I look at Beam and he seems to be in pain and dang it, I forgot that he is hurting. Beam chuckles, "Well, I can't dance right now but I can try to keep the others off you."

Forth walks up behind Beam and wraps his arms around Beam's waste. "I'll hold you up and we will both keep the people away from P'Yo."

Kit claps his hands and chirps, "Its settled then and P'Yo, I love to dance too. Let's show those dorks what real dancing is. Ai'Beam, if you are in too much pain, you can go sit down and I'll stay with P'."

Beam smiles and says, "Okay."

Kit and I begin dancing to the music while Forth and Beam sway to the music. Have I said before that I love dancing?

***

Pha POV

I can't believe that Yo went back out there after I just hauled him off the dance floor. What is he thinking? Did he even understanding what he looks like when he is dancing? And what was with that seductive and alluring dancing that he was doing? When I looked around the bar, does he even know how many people wanted to have a piece of him? Does he?

He can dance really well but he should only dance like that for me in our room. Not out here where everyone can see him.

I watch as Yo and Kit start to dance, and it doesn't take long before the current song ends, and the DJ puts on another one of those stupid seductive songs where the song is about love and longing for love.

I watch in horror as Kit and Yo begin to dance a little closer and start touching each other's bodies. Ming comes and stands next to me and taps me on my shoulder. "You want to join me? I'm not going to let my KitKat bump and grind on anyone but me. I'm sure P'Yo would prefer to be dancing with you instead of my KitKat."

I don't know how to dance but Ming is right. I don't want Yo to be grinding on anyone else but me. I quickly jump up, and Ming and I nearly sprint to the dance floor.

As soon as I get to Yo, he tries to hide behind Kit, but Ming stops him and pushes him towards me. Ming shouts over the music, "P'Yo go dance with your boyfriend. I want to dance with P'KitKat."

I pout trying to show Yo that he hurt my feelings by trying to hide from me. Yes, I know that I had just carried him off the dance floor not more than 10 minutes ago, but I wasn't going to do that this time. Yo slowly reaches out and grabs my hand pulling me closer. I yell, "I don't know how to dance."

Yo smiles at me and yells back, "I'll teach you. It isn't hard."

Next thing I know, Yo has his hands on my hips and guiding them to how he wants me to dance. Oh, Yo can leave his hands on my hips all night long if he wants. I won't mind. I wonder what other things he is going to teach me to do tonight.