Chapter 68

Kit is rubbing my thigh while he nibbles and bites my shoulder through my shirt. Ah, this is driving me crazy and I can feel my pants getting tighter.

One more turn and yes, we are at the hotel. Luckily it is one of my family's hotels and most of the staff knows me. I park the car quickly in the reserved parking space for our family and I softly moan as Kit's hand has now found my semi-hard member. I manage to control myself long enough to gently take Kit's hand off me and say, "Not here. Wait until we are in the room."

Kit slowly hums, "I guess."

I have to get into the room now before I lose my self-control. My dad would skin me alive if he found out I was making out with Kit in the parking lot. I take a deep breath and I quickly untuck my shirt, so it can hang loose and cover my growing hard-on. Kit and I get out of the car and I quickly grab my bag from the back seat. I look at Kit and he is blushing so much right now, and it is so adorable. I can't wait until we get to our room. Luckily at all of our hotels, our family has a couple of our top rooms reserved strictly for family use. I just have to go to the reception desk and get the key card. I don't want Kit to change his mind, so as we are walking towards the hotel entrance, I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers. I'm not letting him get away this time or ever again.

As we enter the hotel, the staff immediately greets us, and I politely motion back but I'm not going to let anything slow me down. I'm on a mission and I want to hold Kit in my arms as soon as possible. As I approach the front desk, the lady recognizes me and is used to seeing me. Whenever I had issues whether it be at home or at school, I would come here, and I would sit in my room to get away. Without having to say anything, she hands me the key card and smiles. I smile back but quickly grab the key card and nearly run to the elevator with Kit beside me.

Once we are in the elevator, I press the key card to the reader and push the top floor. The top floor is where our private rooms are and the penthouse. Our family is the only ones allowed on this floor except the select few individuals that are allowed to clean the rooms and stock the refrigerators along with a few management personnel. Basically, we have the whole floor to ourselves.

When the elevator doors open, I rush out, pulling Kit with me, and I head for my room. As soon as we reach my room, I turn to Kit and softly whisper, "Are you sure?"

Kit doesn't say a word but nods his head yes right before he kisses me. I don't waste any time, and I open the door and I pull Kit into the room. I let go of his hand just long enough to shut the door and lock it. I quickly cup Kit's hands in mine and gently raise them to my lips and kiss them.

I can't believe he wants this too. I was willing to wait longer, and I wasn't going to pressure him, but he wants me too. This fact alone gets me so aroused that I may explode before we actually have sex.

I can't wait any longer and I pull him through the sitting area and into the bedroom. I drop my bag by the bed and I turn towards Kit. I gently put my hands on either side of his face and whisper, "I love you."

I don't wait for a response from Kit and I lean forward and devour his lips.

Kit immediately responds to the kiss and he opens his mouth. I don't waste any time and I thrust my tongue in. I ravage his mouth with my tongue which causes Kit to moan softly. This feels so good and I'm already rock hard. I have never been this turned on by anyone before. I don't think I could stop now even if I wanted to.

I feel Kit's hand roam across my body which sends tingles along my body at every spot he touches. I let out a soft moan, "AHH!!" Kit swiftly finds the hem of my shirt and breaks our kiss just long enough to remove my shirt in one fluid motion. Kit doesn't waste any time and returns to devouring my lips again.