Chapter 55

A/N:  Here another chapter and it continues exactly where the last chapter ends.  Does Kit follow Ming into the bathroom or not?  I hope you enjoy.

On another note, I will be publishing the first three chapters of my other story, For 3 Weeks Only.  If you are interested, you can go to my profile and find it.

Another steamy chapter.  18+  

Kit POV

I don't want this to end but am I ready for more. I watch as Ming walks towards the bathroom and then stops at the bathroom door. What is he doing? Ming turns his head towards me and smiles. I'm shocked as he drops his boxers and seductively says, "I'll leave the door open just in case you change your mind."

OMG!!! Ming is standing in front of me completely naked and he is so hot! Even though all I can see is his gorgeous and very firm ass, I can't believe he just did that. But, oh, I'm loving it. After several seconds, Ming nonchalantly walks into the bathroom.

Okay, I need to calm down and damn it, I'm getting hard again. Who wouldn't after seeing that handsome man standing naked in front you? I sure in the hell can't stop my body or my mind. Before, I know what is happening, I jump off the sofa, discarding my messy boxers along the way, and I nearly run into the bathroom. I can't get enough of him. Why did he have to tempt me again?

I suddenly stop at the doorway, as the sight of a completely naked Ming getting into the shower blows me away. My breath hitches and my heart begins to pound uncontrollably. For once in my life, I let my lust and my desire take over my body and my mind. I stalk towards Ming without saying anything while my eyes ravage and enjoy Ming's body. Right before I reach Ming, he turns towards me and smiles but instantly freezes at the same time. I'm sure he realizes that I'm now a wild animal about to pounce and eat him.

I grab the back of his head and pull him into a smoldering kiss while I push him up against the wall. Ming immediately moans softly into my mouth. My hands savagely grope and feel his broad muscular chest. Ming finally comes back to his senses and he grabs my hips pulling me forward against his naked body.

This feels so good. The touch of his hands on my hips sends tingles radiating out and I let a soft moan out. Ming moves us under the water and he begins grind himself against me. Why have I been holding back? I could have been like this earlier if I had just trusted him sooner.

The urge to feel all of him begins to consume me and my hands once again begin to savagely grope and feel across his stomach, his shoulders, his back and his delicious ass that I actually want to bite. When Ming grinds his hard member against mind again, I realize that I'm forgetting an important part of his body. Immediately, I move slightly so I can get my hand around his manhood and I begin to stroke it.

Ming grunts, "AHHH!!!!"

My lips want to feel the pleasure of his body and the desire to mark him more impedes my mind. Without thinking, my mouth begins to feast on his chest. I leave hickeys everywhere that my mouth touches. Ming's hands are now intertwined with my hair and is pushing me towards his nipple. Oh, how could I forget about his nipples. As soon as my mouth latches onto to one, Ming moans, "AHH!! KIT!!! FEELS SO GOOD!!!!"

I don't want to mark his nipple, but I want to savior and enjoy it instead. Plus, Ming appears to be very sensitive there. I soften up my attack and I slowly kiss his nipple first while I move my other hand up to the other nipple. I gently pinch and twist his nipple in between my thumb and finger. Meanwhile, my mouth gently kisses his other nipple. I suck the nipple into my mouth and slowly swirl my tongue around it.

Suddenly, I can visibly see and feel a shiver run through Ming's body and his member begins to twitch as I stroke it. The site of him so excited and physically responding to my touch is driving my crazy. I want to see him climax from my touch only.

I focus back on his nipples. My hand begins to pinch, twist and pull a little harder to one nipple while my mouth begins to devour the other. I gently bite his nipple and pull it. Then I move my mouth just to the side of the nipple and I latch onto him and leave a very dark and very purple mark. Ming moans, "AHHH!! KIT!!!! FUCK!!!" His hands tighten in my hair and he shoots his seed all over my hand and our stomachs.

I slowly let go of his manhood and I look into his eyes and smile. "Oh, I forgot to tell you that I changed my mind. I'm taking a shower with you."

Ming chuckles and smirks, "I could see that and by the way, I love your animal crazed lust look that you had earlier. I think my heart stopped when I saw all the lust in your eyes. However, we still have a problem."

I snuzzle my face into his neck. "What?"

Ming reaches down and rubs my hard junior and hums, "This. You need a release too."

Without thinking, I nod my head and hum, "Yes."

Ming doesn't waste any time and begins stroking me with one hand, while he reaches down with his other hand and begins massaging my balls. Ah, the sensation is like nothing that I've experienced before. I instinctively reach up and grab the back of Ming's neck to keep me stable. Ming whispers, "P'KitKat, I love you."

My member is throbbing now and I'm so close. Ming's hands begin to stroke and massage at a faster pace and I'm losing my mind. I can't take much more. Ming whispers again, "P'KitKat, I'm yours forever."

Those two little phrases send me to new heights of ecstasy. I scream, "AHHH!!! MING!!! I'M YOURS TOO!!!!! ALWAYS!!!!" And I explode in Ming's hand and all over us. Ming quickly hugs me and whispers, "I'll never let you go."

As I come out of my euphoria, I realize that I've just confessed my true feelings. I hope I did the right thing and that I won't regret this. I'm still afraid that Ming will hurt me but for now I'll believe him when he says that he won't leave.

We manage to actually finish taking a shower. Since we both forgot to bring any clothes into the bathroom, we both walk out with only towels wrapped around our waists. Ming follows me to my closet and I quickly give him some of my over sized clothes which I often like to wear when I'm just lounging around my room by myself. Of course, they would fit perfect for him but on me, I'm like swimming in them but I like it.

Knock. Knock.

I turn to Ming and say, "I bet that's one of the guys. Do you want to go see who it is?"

Ming smiles and nods his head yes. He promptly turns and heads for the door. He stops along the way to grab our clothes that are scattered around the room and quickly throws them into the bathroom. I'm looking through my boxers and find exactly the one that I think Ming would like. I turn back around just as he opens the door and I think I just saw my life flash in front of my face.

A loud bang roars through my room. "What the hell!!! Where's my brother?"