Chapter 54

A/N:  Here is another chapter.  I had a little mental block so it too longer.  I know what my main story line is but some of the transitions are still a work in progress.  Enjoy.

Oh, before I forget, this chapter gets a little steamy so read at your own risk.  18+

Ming POV

Well, I'm not going to let Kit have any time to contradict that fact that I'm his boyfriend or that I love him. It has become a habit for me to go to Kit's dorm room every day and study. I usually try to nudge our relationship a little more, but I don't push it either. Like usual, I'm at Kit's door planning for our study group.

Knock. Knock.

Kit opens the door and before he has a chance to say anything, I bounce a little and chirp, "I'm here to study, P'KitKat." Kit goes to do his normal huff and grumpy look, but I find it so cute that I can't contain myself. I quickly jump forward and as Kit goes to open his mouth to say something, I quickly kiss him. Oh, I wish I could do this every day, but I don't think Kit would allow it.

Kit still hasn't moved or said anything. He just looks into my eyes. What is he thinking? Maybe I can go a little further today.

I slowly put one of my hands on the back of his head while I wrap the other one around his back. He still isn't protesting so this is good. I lean forward so our noses are almost touching, and I whisper, "I'm not going anywhere. I love you, P'KitKat." I slowly and lovingly kiss Kit. I can feel his arms moving up and begin to caress my back.

I love this. Kit is wanting this too. I know why but I still ask myself, why does he have to fight his true feelings all the time. I will continue to show him that I have picked him and him alone. I don't want anyone else. I just want my KitKat.

Kit slowly pushes the door shut and whispers, "Are you sure you are here to study?"

Well, I'm not really here to study but that was the reason initially. I'm here now because I want to see my P'KitKat every day and I want to touch him, kiss him and feel him. I miss him when I'm not with him and I hate that feeling. I really want to kiss him more, but will he push me away and try to put the walls up again.

I smirk and pull him closer to me. "Well, I'm not only here to study." This time I want to show him my feelings for him and I won't be so afraid. I quickly engulf his mouth with my lips and I give him a smoldering kiss. I try to show him all my feelings in this one kiss.

To my surprise, Kit doesn't hesitate or stop me. Instead, he deepens the kiss even more and moans softly into my mouth. Yes, maybe all my efforts have finally worked. Maybe he finally believes me that I truly love him and want to be with him. I want more. I want more than just a kiss, now.

My hand that is caressing his back slowly moves down and finds the hem of his shirt. I quickly sneak my hand under his shirt. The touch of his bare skin excites me even more. I slowly bring my other hand down and before Kit has time to register what is going on, I swiftly remove his shirt. I nibble and kiss Kit along his jawline heading to his ear. I huskily whisper, "Study later."

Kit gasps and hums, "Yes."

I need to feel my skin against his skin. I slowly release Kit and step back just enough to quickly take off my shirt. I don't want any interruptions since Kit is not stopping me. I reach over and lock his door. Then as if a fire was lit inside of me, I engulf Kit with my arms and I smash my mouth onto his lips and passionately kiss him again.