What am I doing in his room and why isn't he wearing a shirt? Shit, my leg is laying across his legs and he doesn't have any pants on. No, no, no. He isn't completely naked, is he. My fear is overpowering my mind and I can't think straight. I manage to shakily squeak, "Why am I here? Where are my clothes? Are you, uhm, naked?"

Ming smiles at me and calmly responds. "Well, you kind of passed out at the bar so I decided that I would take you home. However, you live on the third floor while I live on the first floor, so I decided to bring you to my place. When I got you here, I noticed that you had spilt several drinks on yourself, so I took off those dirty clothes, cleaned you and then I gave you one of my shirts to wear. I hope you don't mind but I couldn't have you sleeping in dirty clothes."

I'm shocked. Ming did all that for me last night. He was being so nice and maybe even a gentleman. Maybe I was wrong about him. I still don't know if he will stay or not and I don't know if I can trust him or not. What am I going to do?

Ming startles me. "P'KitKat, I'm not going anywhere. I plan on staying with you forever even if you tell me to leave. You already stole my heart." Ming leans forward and kisses my forehead.

Did I just hear him correctly? Did he just confess that he has fallen in love with me?

As I'm trying to grasp exactly what Ming just said, Ming whispers, "P', I love you and I'm not leaving you." He leans forward and once again kisses my forehead.

I can't believe what is happening. What happened last night? Whatever it was, I'm glad it did.

"Ming, you really love me?"

"Yes."

My walls are crumbling but I'm still afraid that he will leave me and hurt me. I hesitantly, whisper, "I love you, too." It was so soft that I don't know if he heard me. However, if the smile on his face means anything, I'll say that he heard it.

***

Beam POV

I can't wait to see what unfolded last night with Pha and Yo but I'm also curious to see if Kit finally gave up the fight and admitted that he loves Ming. I was so impatient this morning that I made Forth get us here 30 minutes early. I want to see the others when they first get here. It also helped out because I managed to get a large corner booth that we all can fit at.

The rest of the group slowly came in but Pha, Yo, Ming and Kit still hadn't shown up yet. They still have a few more minutes. My curiosity about Pha and Yo is too much. "P'Shane, have you talked to Ai'Pha or P'Yo this morning?"

Shane smirks at me. "You are wondering what happened last night, aren't you?"

I don't want to admit it, but I won't deny it either. "Maybe, just a little."

"Well, why don't you ask them? They are coming in right now." Shane points to the entrance and yes, there they are. Neither one of them is walking normally but I think I can see a definite pained look when Yo tries to walk. What surprises me the most is the massive hickeys that Pha has on his neck. Did Yo actually try to eat Pha last night. Yes, Yo isn't without a few but his own hickeys but they are smaller and not nearly as dark. I motion for them to come to our table and I actually save the seat next to me for the two of them. Yes, I want more information and the best way is to observe up close and personal.

Pha sits down next to me with Yo beside him. I scan his body and shit, up close, he has a lot more hickeys than what I could see before. Oh my, I think Shane was right. Yo totally controlled and abused Pha last night. I lean forward and ask the one question that I have been dying to know. "So how was last night in the hotel room? Was it crazy?" Without knowing, I slapped Pha on the back.

Pha screams, "OUCH!!!! DON"T DO THAT!!!"

What the hell is going on and before Pha can protest, I quickly lift the back of his shirt up. Forth and I gasp, and my eyes nearly pop out of my head. Was there a wild animal in his room last night?

Kit groggily says, "Not so loud. My head is throbbing."

I look at Kit and I sternly say, "Kitty, look at this."

Pha tries to move and I slap his arm. "Don't move or I'll slap your back again instead of your arm."

As Kit and Ming walk around the table, they both are shocked. Kit's mother hen personality appears. "Ai'Pha, first, did you put medicine on it? Second, what the hell were you thinking?"

I can't just leave it at that, I need to know more. "Well, clearly they weren't thinking but did P'Yo really do all this. If his back looks like this what does his chest look like. Are there more hickeys and scratches on the front too?"

Before I can get any answers, Shane interrupts. "I told you last night that Yo becomes a different person when he is drunk. You were warned but you still didn't listen. That includes you N'Pha. You didn't listen to me did you."

Pha reluctantly says, "No."

"I was right, wasn't I?"

Pha blushes. "Yes."

Kit glares at Pha and Yo. "I will assume my guess is right. You couldn't wait to get married?"

Pha doesn't want to admit anything. However, with a grin on his face, Yo calmly says, "No, I couldn't, and I've marked him enough that everyone knows he is taken."

Forth chuckles and looks at Pha. "From what I see, it looks like a wild animal attacked you."

"He was a wild and crazy animal last night. I don't know if I'll ever let him drink alcohol again. I don't know if my body could take another night like last night."

Shane triumphantly says, "I told you, but no one listened. Oh, I almost forgot. Where is that video of Yo flying through the bar?"

I still can't believe that Wayo could do something like that to Pha. Did I misjudge Wayo?