Knowing my fate, I slowly make my way to the medical facility with Ming and Forth. As we approach, I know what is going to happen before it happens. Even the déjà vu feeling that I'm getting, I ignore it. We walk to the entrance of the canteen and I see Beam, Kit and Pha. I smile and wave at them along with Forth and Ming who are waving behind me. They also know what is happening and they are watching me to see what I'll do.

I spot Pring and as if in slow motion, she smirks at me, walks to Pha and pulls him down. She begins to kiss him while Beam yells, "Ai'Pring, what are you doing?" My chest tightens, and I stumble backwards. The pain is unbearable, and I can feel tears starting to form. I tried to prepare myself and I knew what was going to happen, but it still wasn't enough.

I stumble a few more steps backwards and I'm about to collapse onto the floor when strong muscular arms surround me. A deep husky voice whispers into my ear, "I told you I won't kiss anyone else."

That's Pha voice but Pha is in front of me with Pring. I'm staring at Pha and Pring who are standing in the middle of the canteen making out in front of everyone. Then I slowly turn my head back and relief and joy flood my entire body instantly when I see Pha behind me. But wait, who is with Pring? As if he could read my mind, he chuckles and says, "My fake Pha."

I'm still in shock as Pha pulls me beside him and with his arm wrapped around my waist, we start walking toward Pring. As I get closer, I notice that the guy looks similar to Pha but he isn't him. I still can't process what is going on. My vision wasn't of the real Pha but of a fake Pha and I let the fear generated from that vision control my decisions. However, this was how it is should happen. If I have only learned a few things, the biggest thing is that fate is hard to change. As I accept my fate, I grin and wipe the tears that were about to fall.

When we are standing next to Pring and the fake, I giggle and tap her on the shoulder. Cough. Cough.

Pring doesn't even look at the fake Pha but immediately glares at me. "See P'Yo. I got Pha and you don't."

I chuckle again and wrap my arm around Pha's waist. "I don't think so. I still have Pha." I tilt my head and look up at Pha who is grinning from ear to ear. He then leans down and gently kisses me.

Suddenly, an ear-piercing screech resonates through the canteen. "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL??? WHO THE FUCK WAS I KISSING?" Pring looks at the fake Pha and instantly she turns pale.

Pring tries to push the fake Pha away but he tightens his grip around her. "What's wrong babe? We even have a sex tape. It isn't like you haven't done anything with me before."

With those few words, I put all the pieces of the puzzle together. Pha used Pring's own trick of a fake Pha to teach her a lesson and I'm sure my dad and Shane helped find the fake Pha too. Shoot, Shane and Dad may have even planned the whole thing and just told Pha what to do. Whatever the case is, I'm so happy that it worked out.

I look at Pring and I think her head is about to pop. She is livid, but her color has come back, and she is now red with anger. She begins hitting the fake Pha's chest and demanding, "Let me go! I'm NOT your babe!!"

I can't help but to laugh. I'm not ashamed to say that I'm also enjoying watching her self-destruct. She thought that she was so smart and could weave her little lies of deceit and win. But, we showed her that we aren't that easy to take down.

Pha couldn't handle the scene and more. "Take her out of here. I don't want to see her anymore and she is disturbing everyone's lunch."

Without responding, the fake Pha smiled and quickly bent down and swiftly lifted Pring up. She was completely shocked by his actions and she didn't know what to do but before she realized it, the fake Pha had thrown her over his shoulder. He nods at Pha and turns to leave the canteen. Pring just can't go quietly though. As the fake Pha is leaving, Pring begins kicking and screaming again, "PUT ME DOWN!!! NOW!!!!"

As soon as Pring and the fake Pha are out of the canteen, the whole place bursts out in laughter. I look around and I can't believe that everyone stayed so quiet during that whole scene. Wait, did they know about this. Suddenly, someone nudges me in the side and I see Shane with a cheesy ass grin on his face. "Yo, stop wondering and yes, they were all told to not interfere with it. They only knew that something was going to happen, and they weren't to even speak. We didn't tell you because you can't keep secrets well and we were afraid that you would give it away. Sorry, but it all worked out for the best."

I'm stunned that everyone knew but me. I'm also proud and honored that all these people worked together to help Pha and I. I will stop thinking about it for now and enjoy the festivities. I lean towards Shane and whisper, "I will let you get by with this one since it turned out good. However, don't think about doing this in the future. Okay."

Shane nods his head in agreement.

As we head over to the table, I notice that Suthee and Nate are there too.  "N'Suthee and N'Nate, where were you guys? I didn't notice that you were even here."

Suthee grins and holds up his phone. "I was sitting at the table behind the fake Pha recording the whole thing. P'Nate was sitting a couple tables down watching. She is uploading the video to your fan page right now."

Nate laughs but keeps staring at her laptop. "I wouldn't have missed that show in a million years. That was the best."

I couldn't disagree with her. That was one of the best moments in my life and Pha stayed with me.