I'm starting to lose control.

I lean Beam back onto the sofa while I continue to ravage his nipple. Once I have him laying on his back, I move across his chest to begin devouring his left nipple. My hands roam downward on his bare skin until I find the top of his pants. I quickly unbutton his pants. As Beam continues to moan underneath me, I release his left nipple and lightly swirl my tongue around it. I position myself so I'm hovering our him and I begin moving my tongue down his chest towards his pants. I stop when I find his delicious belly button. I slowly swirl my tongue around it. I love this feeling of being able to devour every inch of Beam's body. I flick my tongue into his belly button as I enjoy hearing Beam's continuous moans.

I clamp onto him and proudly leave another mark. My hands play with his pants and I debate whether to rush or to take it slow. Even though, I'm losing control and I want to rip all of his clothes off him now and have wild and crazy sex with him. I decide to enjoy and savor the moment. I slowly unzip his pants and I begin kissing and sucking from his belly button downward. Beam's hard member is trying to poke out from the top of his boxers and I slowly pull his pants and boxers down. My desire is soaring, and my control is fading.

I lick the tip of Beam's member and I enjoy as I watch Beam suddenly arch of his back and the moan, "AHHHH!!! FORTTHHHH!!!" Beam suddenly grabs my hair and pushes my face back onto his manhood. I don't have to be told twice and my control crumbles instantly. I quickly remove his pants and boxers and like a hungry animal, I pounced on him and engulfing his hard member into my mouth. I immediately deep throat him and hum while I start bobbing my head up and down. Beam screams, "FUCK!!! FORTH!!! I'MMM!!!" Before he could finish, he cums in my mouth. I suck him dry, making sure that nothing is left behind. I love his taste. I smirk to myself since it appears that Beam was desiring the same thing I was, US.

While Beam is still lost in his euphoria from his climax, I quickly remove my remaining clothes and get a bottle of lube from under the sofa. Yes, I've hidden the essentials around the room because you never know when you may need them, like right now. I need to be inside of Beam, now.

I climb onto Beam and I encase his mouth with mine. My manhood is throbbing so hard that I need to be inside of Beam now. Beam tries to break our kiss but I mumble, "NO!" into his mouth. I pop the lid on the lube and I squeeze some onto my fingers. The sight of Beam with his lust filled eyes is almost too much for me to handle. I'm going to explode soon. I spread Beam's legs and thrust a finger into his glorious hole. Beam moans, "AHH!!" I'm running out of time, I'm going to explode before I ever get into him, so I immediately push in a second figure. I begin to thrust them in and out and alternate with scissoring. Beam is still moaning, and I begin to suck and nibble along his jawline to his ear. I slowly add a third finger into his hole and Beam moans louder, "AHH!! FORTH!!! I NEED YOU IN ME!!! AHH!!!"

Just hearing Beam moan that he needs me in him, I nearly explode. My manhood is throbbing so hard. I pull out my fingers and Beam whimpers. I quickly lube my cock and huskily whisper into his ear, "Beam, baby, don't whimper, I'm right here." As I finish my words, I thrust into Beam. I'm not going to last long before I climax, and I begin thrusting in and out of Beam like a crazed animal. I growl into Beam's ear, "AHH!! FEELS SO GOOD!!! BEAM!!!" As if running fully on lust, my body immediately finds Beam's sweet spot. Beam throws his head back and screams, "AHH!!! FORTH!!! AHHH!!! THERE!!!"