I look down and Pha's hand is holding my hand and pulling me forward. "Babe, let's hurry or we are going to miss it." I look up to see Pha's back and yes, this is just like my first vision of him. Pha slowly turns his head towards me. "Come on, I don't want you to miss it."

I realize that I tried so hard to avoid him because I thought that he was going to break my heart, but the vision still happened. Is there anything that I can do to change a vision?

Pha leads me up the stairs and I think we are heading for the roof. What are we going to do on the roof?

As Pha leads me out the door and onto the roof, I can't believe my eyes. He has a table that is elegantly decorated with a sparkling white table cloth, a gorgeous bouquet of flowers, a bottle of wine, beautiful wine glasses and some of the finest dishes that I've ever seen. The whole roof has small lights sparkling and there is an area with blankets and pillows with a telescope angled up to the sky.

I'm blown away. I never thought that Pha could do something like this. I think I just fell in love with him all over again.

I squeeze Pha's hand. "Pha, I love it but why."

"Baby, I'm glad you like it. I heard that there was going to be a meteor shower tonight and I was hoping that you would enjoy it." Pha leans towards me and kisses my forehead.

"You even have a meal and wine just for us. I don't know what to say. You have done all this for me. I'm speechless."

Pha turns me towards him and hugs me. "Before I let the chance slip by, I wanted to show you how much I love you and how much you mean to me. Since I couldn't take you to the stars, I thought I would bring the stars to you." While still hugging me, Pha leans down and give me a smoldering kiss.

***

The food and the wine were amazing, and I still can't believe that Pha planned all of this for me. He may have tried to bring the stars down to me, but I'm currently on cloud nine. I have watched the meteor shower and I'm snuggled up against Pha's side. "Pha, are you planning on staying the night again? I don't want to let you go."

"I don't plan on leaving you now that I've gotten you. I will be with you every night that I possibly can."

I smile to myself and I don't plan on letting Pha go either. "Good, I love falling asleep next to you."

I'm just wondering what will happen in the future and how we are going get through this issue with Pring.

***

Kit POV

UGH!! Why is 'he' still sending me messages? I'm not replying to most of them even though I'm reading all of them. I was so afraid of what he was going to say at lunch that as soon as the Fairy Angel gang left, I almost ran out with them.

** Flashback **

Why is he sitting next to me? Of all the places that he could have picked, why did Ming sit next to me? I hope he doesn't talk to me because I don't think that I could handle it. Shit, I made a mistake and I looked at him. He is smiling at me and please don't talk to me. Please. Damn it.

"P'Kit, do you want some of that food at the other end of the table? If so, I will get it for you."

No, no, you aren't supposed to talk to me. What do I do now? I'll play it cool. "No."

Ok, I think I survived that one but please don't talk to me. Shit, he just accidentally touched my hand. My heart is pounding like crazy and I'm sure my face is starting to get red. Why did he touch me? Calm down, I'm sure it was just an accident.

I watch as Ming gets up and reaches across the table and grabs a bowl of food and sits back down. While grinning, he puts some food into his bowl and then without asking he puts some food into my bowl. "Here try some of this, P'Kit. It is one of my favorites and I'm hoping that you like it too."

Why is he doing this to me? If he wants to go play with someone, he should go somewhere else. I don't play those games and I don't like being played myself.

Ming reaches over and puts his hand on my arm and smiles at me. "Are you going to try it?"

OH NO! DON'T TOUCH ME!! Remain calm. Inhale. Exhale.

I nod my head in agreement. "Yes."

I won't look at him and that will help. Shit, he is touching me again. Why is he tapping my shoulder? Oh great, the Fairy Angel gang is leaving, and this is my chance.

I jump up out of my seat and grab my stuff. "I've got to go and talk to a professor. Bye." Without waiting for any response, I begin to almost sprint out of the canteen.

I think I'm safe now.

** End of Flashback **

Why can't he just leave me alone. I'm not one of his bimbos who he dates for a week and then dumps. I'm not going to play his game and I'm not going to let him get near me. It is too dangerous for me.