As we pull up and park, Beam looks at Kit. "Ai'Kit, can you come up and get us tomorrow? I'll send a message when we know what time we are leaving. I don't think that I can ride on the back of Ai'Forth's bike for an hour holding all of our bags."

Kit seems to have anticipated this question. "I was planning on it as soon as Ai'Pha told P'Shane to come drive here. Just let me know when and I'll be here."

Beam and I get out of the van and grab our bags. Forth has provided us with his room number so we head to his room first.

As we are standing outside of Forth's hotel room, Beam looks at me and shakes his head. "Ai'Pha, are you nervous?"

Shuffling my feet back and forth, I randomly look around the hallway. "Yes."

Beam knocks on the door. "There is nothing to worry about. P'Yo is just scared and is playing a cat and mouse game but Ai'Forth and I think it's time for you to corner P'Yo and capture him before he tries to find another way to avoid the truth."

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Forth standing in the doorway. "I agree with Ai'Beam and we were actually trying to think of a way to get P'Yo to stay in the hotel before he confessed to me that he had already booked a room here."

As we walk into Forth's room, I ask, "Really? You guys were going to try and help me."

Beam shakes his head. "You doubted us. Your friends."

Ashamed that I even asked the question, I apologize. "Sorry, I should have known that you guys were going to help even if I didn't ask for it."

Forth pushes me to the bathroom. "Hurry up and take a bath and then go to P'Yo's room. I'm sure he will be surprised to see you."

Like my life depended on it, I bolt into the bathroom, take a shower and leave.

Now, I'm standing outside of Yo's hotel room and I'm wavering. Do I knock on the door or don't I? I take a huge breath in and slowly exhale. It is now or never, and I knock on the door. Yo opens the door and I can't believe I'm doing this. If he doesn't throw me out, I'm going to spend the night with Yo.

I'm not going to give him a chance to protest or block me, so I just smile and walk into his room.

I can do this. Beam and Forth both told me that Yo loves me. Even when I heard him talking about his visions of me, he talked about me being the man he loves but he also says that I break his heart. Yo is afraid. He didn't push me away the other night when I kissed him, so it is true that he loves me. I must get him to admit that he loves me and to get him to take down his walls around his heart. I CAN DO THIS!!!

I stop by the bed and drop my duffle bag to the floor and I turn around to face Yo. He appears to be shocked and maybe a little bit of fear mixed in there. I think I may have just won this cat and mouse game and I'm not leaving this room tonight.

I grin at Yo and in my deep seductive voice, I chime, "So, you were trying to hide from me and you are afraid to be alone with me."

I can see that Yo is getting nervous and he is starting to bite his lower lip. Oh, I want to reach out and pull him into my arms and give him a passionate kiss. Before I can do anything, Yo sprints into the bathroom and shuts the door. Is he trying to run from me again? I won't let him continue to hide from his own feelings.

I can hear the water running and I guess he is taking a bath now. I start pulling things out of my duffle bag when I noticed that Yo's pajamas are sitting on bed. Did I fluster him so much that he forgot to take his clothes with him to change? Well, well, I just got my chance. He is either going to ask me to bring his clothes to him or he will walk out with just a towel on. In that case, I better take my shirt off since he seemed to be having trouble looking at me today whenever I had my shirt off. I continue to get my things out of my duffle bag, but I stop when I hear the bathroom door open. I turn towards the door and I'm met with the must gorgeous site. Yo is standing there and appears to be frozen in place with just a towel on. Water droplets are slowly falling down his chest and over his stomach. Oh, how I want to touch those abs. I let a mischievous grin pop onto my face and I seductively look back up at Yo's face. I start to walk slowly towards Yo. I don't want to scare him, and I don't want him to run from me. I want him to admit his feelings and willing come to me. I can feel my desire building and I stop right in front of Yo. I slowly reach up to the side of his face and gently caress his cheek. "Baby, you are so beautiful."

I visibly see his walls starting to crumble. He can't move, and he is getting goosebumps all over his body. His breath hitches as he stammers out, "I..I..for..got...m.my...cl...clo...clothes." He is just so cute. I want him now. I lean forward and gently kiss his lips. He moans. Oh my, he just moaned. I think his walls are starting to crumble but I want to make sure. I snake one of my hands behind him and I gently pull him to me, so our chests are now touching. I can feel the heat of his skin and the pounding of his heart. Yes, he is losing his control and he is letting his true feelings take over.

I can see he hasn't completely given in yet as he makes one more effort to get away from me as he stutters, "You..n..need...to..t..take...a..b..bath?"

I smirk because you're not getting away from me that easy. I lean into his ear. "I took a bath at Forth and Beam's room before I came here." I can feel his shiver run through his whole body and I feel the remaining walls crumble down. Yo moves his hands up to my back and my body tingles at each touch. I begin to kiss and nibble his neck.

** End of Flashback **

I look at Yo sleeping soundly next to me and I gently comb his bangs to the side with my finger. "Yo, I love you. Don't ever think about leaving me." I lean forward and kiss Yo on the forehead. He wiggles a little and mumbles, "I love you, Pha."

This is the perfect ending to today. I will let him sleep and get some rest. I snuggle in close to Yo's side and I wrap my arm around his body. I think I'm going to request a good morning kiss every day.