Chapter 25

A/N:  Here is the first part of the beach outing but you will have to wait until tomorrow to get the Hotel.  I know I'm evil but I've caught up posting to the chapters that I have written and if I post the Hotel night today, then I won't have much to post tomorrow.  So sorry but you will have to wait.  Isn't the saying that waiting makes it better (or something like that).  Enjoy.

Wayo POV

Shane and I have loaded the van with what we think we will need and I have put my overnight things in my saddle bags on my motorcycle. We even hid the helmets under a bunch of blankets and we are going to wait until we get to the beach before we show the others. I'm sure Kit will ask for a ride once we get there and Pha will pout if I don't give him a ride too.

We are currently waiting at the meeting point for the rest of the group. My mind begins to wonder what will happen today and I realize that I haven't seen Pha since that night that he kissed me. Will he try to get me alone? Will he try to do more than just kissing? Oh, I'm now nervous about today but I will have the night and tomorrow to think it through. I have already booked a hotel room, so I can stay overnight and head back on Sunday. I love hanging out with the guys, but I also like my alone time and I'm not letting Pha know about it. I didn't even tell Shane about it.

Not long after, everyone arrives, and we pack up and head towards the beach. Luckily this location is only an hour away, so it's not too far. Forth instructs us that the bikes will lead the way and the van will follow close behind. Okay, let the fun begin.

***

I follow Forth into a large parking lot which is right next to the beach and has several restaurants nearby. I can also see a significant number of people along the sidewalk, on the beach and walking around the parking lot. As the four bikes pull in and park next to each other, I see that many people are stopping what they are doing and turn to look towards us. I get off my bike along with the others and I unzip my jacket. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see some people are taking pictures. They must really like our bikes, or they could be looking at the other guys. I do have to admit that I think Forth looks really cool on his bike but I'm not going to tell him that.

I take my helmet and jacket off and I'm standing next to Forth, Park and Lam and we all have our riding gear on. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see quite a few people taking pictures of us.

I look over to see the van as it pulls up beside our bikes and I watch as the rest of the group gets out and comes to stand by us. I feel a tap on my arm and I turn to look to see who it is. I'm surprised to see a girl about 9 or 10 years old looking up at me with a sparkle in her eye. She curiously asks, "Are you guys actors or some idols?"

I chuckle and can't believe that this sweet little girl would ask something like that. "No, we are just a group of college students out having a fun day at the beach."

She grins at me and motions me to bring my head down to her. As I lean down, she turns my head and whispers into my ear. "My sister and her friends say that you guys are so hot that you have to be famous actors or idols. She was too afraid to ask."

I'm surprised by her comment, but she is just too cute to do anything but grin. I whisper back, "You are cute too. Are you sure that you aren't a famous actor or idol?"

The girl blushes and giggles but she doesn't leave. I like her courage. Kit comes over and bends down to her. "What's your name?"

She shies away a little and tucks behind my leg. "I'm not allowed to talk to strangers."

I softly chuckle because she didn't have an issue talking to me and I was a stranger. I don't want her to be afraid, so I put my arm around her and whisper into her ear. "He is my friend and he is really nice. His name is Kit and I'm Wayo but you can call me Yo. Can you tell me your name now?"