I'm surprised when Ming starts jumping up and down and screaming, "YES!! YES!! YES!!"

Ming's party dance was interrupted by a knock on my door. Since Ming is the closest to the door, I motion for him to open the door. Ming calms himself and then proceeds to open the door. I smile to myself and I wonder what crazy things Ming will do for his KitKat.

Forth, Park and Lam enter my room and they all seem a little worried. Forth immediately speaks up. "What is wrong? Why are we having a meeting? Is everything all right, P'Yo?"

I'm a little confused. "Didn't N'Pha tell you why we were meeting?"

Park grumbles, "No. Can you tell us?"

I'm hesitant because Pha isn't here yet and he was the one who called everyone here for a meeting. However, I think he an ulterior motive of getting into my room, but I'll ignore that for right now. Before I can respond, someone's knocking on my door. I feel relieved that I don't have to explain this, so I stay quiet so Pha can answer. Lam opens the door and Pha, Kit and Beam walk in. Seeing Kit in the group, I instantly look at Ming to see if he is holding himself together. I smile as Ming's face lights up like a Christmas tree when he spots Kit and he can barely contain his excitement. I can tell that Ming is hoping that Kit will stand next him. He is such kid sometimes.

I deflect Park's question to Pha. "Pha, didn't you tell the engineering gang why you wanted to have a meeting?"

"No. I just told them to meet here."

"Well, you better tell them now before they get up and walk out the door."

Pha seems startled by my demand and the engineering guys are nodding their heads in agreement. "Well, the main reason that I asked you here was to see if you could help us with the Ai'Pring issue. We thought that she would just try kiss me but today, P'Yo had another vision and in this vision, Ai'Pring tries to verbally and physically attack P'. I can't let that happen. My friends and I were just going to try and resolve the kiss and P' feeling betrayed but with this latest vision, I think we need to escalate our counterattack to more of a complete defense mode."

I scan the engineering guy's faces and I can tell they are, now, also worried about me. "With my vision today, we now know that she will approach me in my own facility, in the hallway right outside the canteen. Besides the pure hatred that I could feel, we also know that she seems to think Pha loves her. I would say she is completely delusional but that is just me. I also get the feeling that she may be watching and monitoring me but not physically."

Beam is completely lost with my last statement. "How can she monitor you but not physically be stalking you?"

"Well, my friend, N'Nate told me today that her and her friends have setup a fan page and fan club for me. I still can't really understand why but that isn't the point right now. When I was looking at the forum, I noticed that people are posting where they saw, what I was doing and often including pictures. So, anyone can monitor my whereabouts without having to leave the comfort or their room. It is all online. N'Nate is the administrator for the site. I'm thinking about telling N'Nate about the issue I'm having with N'Pring and see if N'Nate can check whether N'Pring has signed onto the site using her own name, but I don't know if N'Pring is dumb enough to do that. She is easily monitored if she does." I can see the concerned looks and they are all realizing that this situation isn't an easy one anymore.

Pha seems to realize something, and questions, "Is that why everyone was taking pictures of Kit, Beam and I when we were in your facility's canteen today? They were posting pictures and updates about you on the fan page."

I nod my head in agreement and I want to show them exactly how much information that the fans are posting so I open my laptop and pull up the fan page. I turn the laptop so everyone can see and I scroll down to the lunch time posts and everyone gasps in surprise. The pictures of Pha, Kit and Beam walking into the canteen are posted along with group pictures of Shane, Pha, Kit, Beam and me. Someone even posted what kind of food that Pha and Shane bought for us to eat.

I try to scroll quickly past the picture of Pha leaning against my back and kissing my ear but Forth saw it. "P'Yo, stop and scroll back up to that picture." I try to avoid him, but he pushes my hand off the laptop and scrolls back up the page. "Oh my, is that Ai'Pha leaning against you and kissing your cheek? Hmmmm. I thought this was all fake but by the look on your face, you don't seem to mind some PDA during lunch."

Pha proudly smiles like he got the last piece of candy and I'm so embarrassed. I'm not going to admit that I actually loved it. "If I don't look like I enjoy it, who is going to believe that Pha is my boyfriend." I hope they are buying this but I'm too nervous to look at them.

Of course, Beam can't just sit back and be quiet. No, he has to make a comment. "Ai'Kit and I were standing right next to P'Yo while Ai'Pha was doing that and we don't believe it is all an act either." Beam raises one eye brow and gives me the shittiest grin that I have ever seen. "Hmmm, am I right, P'Yo?"

I can feel everyone's eyes on me waiting for an answer. I can't tell them that Beam is correct and that I loved having Pha surround me with his arms and gently kiss my cheek. I must protect my heart. "No, it was all an act and I was just playing the boyfriend part." I sigh and I'm in so much trouble. I must stay strong.

Kit snorts and sarcastically says, "We will see."

Suddenly, Forth leans closer to my laptop. "What is this page? Wait, is this talking about an official 'couple' name for Ai'Pha and P'Yo? Oh, these are so funny."

In unison, everyone says, "Let me see."

I'm so embarrassed. Of course, Forth would find the one page that I wish didn't exist. I look at Pha and he is turning red as he reads down the page while everyone is chuckling, and Ming is about rolling on the floor laughing so hard. I know this isn't going to end well and I'm sure I'm going to be teased non-stop after this. Ugh, how did we get to this point?

Lam suddenly perks up and says, "I've got one, how about The Perve and The Babe?"

Park couldn't be out done. "No, no, how about The Virgin and The Musician."

My eyes shot wide open. Did he just call Pha a virgin? No way, Pha can't be a virgin. Before I can say anything, my stupid best friend, Shane humiliates me even more. "No, no, no. It is The Two Virgins."

I whip my head towards him and I glare at him. "I'm going to kill you. YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!" I immediately launched towards him trying to grab him, so I can rip him to pieces. Pha pulls me into a hug and I'm fighting him to get free (but not fighting too hard).

Everyone else is now shocked and just staring at me. Beam asks, "P'Yo, you are a virgin, too?"

I'm too busy trying to reach for Shane so I can beat him to a pulp and Shane is more than willing to provide more information. "Yo wants to wait until he is married before he has sex. So, yes, he is still a virgin." Shane sticks his tongue out at me and appears to be very proud of the mess that he just created.

I stop fighting and Pha whispers in my ear, "I'm glad that you are a virgin." I can feel his hot breath against my neck and it sends tingles down my back. Without realizing it, I let out soft moan. Shit, what did I just do. Pha leans in and kisses my check and pulls me tight against his chest.

Cough. Cough. Forth clears his throat and gets us back on track. "Enough with the teasing and we better hurry up or we will have to watch those two make-out in front of us. Okay, so now let's get back to Ai'Pring and how to deal with her."

I wiggle my way out of Pha's arms. He didn't want to let me go but he finally did. The group finally begins discussing the options and if any additional help is needed. I hope all this effort will help.