Chapter 22

A/N:  I hope you enjoy!!  

Wayo POV

Shane and I are just returning to my room after going to the convenience store to pick up snacks and drinks for tonight's meeting. I don't want to be a rude host and not have anything for them. As soon as I unlock my door and just as we are about to go in, Ming runs around the corner. "P'Yo, I need to know."

Shane and I look at each other confused and I ask, "What are you talking about? Know what?"

Ming is now standing behind us and he is pushing us into my room. Okay, something must have happened to him. Ming closes the door behind us and begins to pace back and forth. "P's, why didn't you tell me?"

I'm still lost. I don't have a clue what he is talking about. "N'Ming, you have to give us more information than this. We don't have a clue what you're talking about."

Ming slows down and runs his hand through his hair. He is still agitated about something, but he just needs to tell us. Ming sighs and looks at Shane and me. "Your vision about me dating someone..." He takes a deep breath and slowly looks up at me. "You saw me with P'Kit, didn't you?"

This was the important and urgent thing that has Ming all flustered and frantic. I'm relieved that it wasn't anything. Shane chuckles and I try to hold my laugh in to keep a serious expression on my face even though I want to laugh at Ming's silliness. I'm not going to give Ming any information and I want to know what happened to him for him to come to this conclusion, so I begin fishing for information. "N'Ming, why would you think that?" Mentally, I have an evil smirk on my face, but I don't dare show Ming.

Ming seems irritated and is hesitant to say anything. Shane seems to understand that I'm fishing for some information and he plays along. "N'Ming, you need to tell us what is going on. You have to tell us first before we tell you about Yo's vision."

Ming begins to pace back and forth and seems to be contemplating his options. Shane and I just watch him and reframe from saying anything further. I want him to tell us first before we give him any information. After several minutes, Ming stops and looks at me. With a sigh, Ming says, "I, might of, kept looking at P'Kit last night at the SOTUS event and I, might of, thought his dimples were adorable. Then, I, might of, wanted to hug him."

Ming seems flustered, but he almost won't make eye contact now. He seems to find something on the floor more interesting than this conversation, so I'm assuming that he still hasn't told us everything. So, I prod him a little more. "N'Ming, is that everything or is there something else?"

Ming sighs and drops his shoulders and lowers his head in defeat. I think he realizes that he has to tell us everything before we are going to tell him anything. "Okay, maybe, I wasn't able to sleep last night because I was, maybe, thinking about P'Kit and then, I, maybe, can't stop thinking about him. I, might be, hoping that P'Kit will be here tonight and I'm kind of nervous about it too."

I look at Shane and he has a big fat cheesy grin on his face. I guess I need to end Ming's misery. "N'Ming, are you afraid that my vision wasn't about you and N'Kit?"

With his head still down, Ming mutters, "Maybe."

Shane can't seem to handle seeing Ming this depressed and worried, so he immediately chimes, "Don't worry N'Ming. Yo's vision was of you and N'Kit dating."

Ming's head flew up and he flashes a brilliant and wide smile. "Really, P'Kit is going to be my boyfriend?"

I chuckle at his fast recovery. "Yes, N'Kit will be your boyfriend but don't think it will be easy. N'Kit's grumpy side will make it a tough road but, in my vision, I could feel his love for you. Don't give up when it gets tough."