Chapter 15

A/N:  It is finally here.  The big day where they finally meet and Wayo gets to see Pha's face for the first time.  I really enjoyed writing this chapter.  Enjoy!!

Pha POV

Last night, the engineering gang promised to help me to get Wayo to talk to me. I'm hoping that this works, and I can finally change his mind. I have never felt this helpless in my entire life. To calm myself down, I'm currently watching the video of Wayo that I took the other day at medical facility. My mind begins to wonder...

Look at that body and those muscles. I would have never guessed that behind that gorgeous baby face was a such a HOT BODY!! Oh, how I want to touch that body.

I slowly poke my tongue out of the corner of my mouth and slowly run it along my upper lip. I pause the video and zoom in on Wayo's abs. His sweat is glistening, and I can feel my desire building. Without even realizing it, I let out a soft moan. I zoom the picture out and continue the video. My breath hitches when I watch Wayo take his shirt off and I once again pause it. My desire clouds my mind....

I slowly run my hand up Wayo's arm and I momentarily stop at his bicep to gently squeeze it. I hear a soft moan and I look at Wayo's face. Wayo has closed his eyes and I lean forward gently nibble his shoulder. I turn my head into his neck and whisper, "Should I begin that full body examine that I wasn't able to finish before?"

Wayo slowly turns his head and opens his eyes just enough to see me. "Yes, please. I don't know how much longer I can wait."

His words seem to push me to the edge and he hasn't even touched me. I want more, and I NEED MORE!!!

I move my hands to Wayo's sides and grab the hem of his shirt. I pull his shirt off in one fluid motion and the desire is building even more. I want more, and I NEED MORE!!!

I feel hot and I immediately take off my shirt. I need to feel his flesh against mine. I run my hands up his back and pull him tight against my chest and I passionately kiss Wayo. I NEED MORE!! I run my tongue along his lips begging for him to let me in. As I pull him even closer to me (if that is even possible), Wayo moans and I thrust my tongue into his mouth trying to taste his very essence. Wayo wraps his arms around my neck and one hand is kneading my hair.

I pull away just enough for us, so we can breathe. Wayo seductively whispers, "Doctor, I need you to...."

I get hit upside the head. "Ouch! What the hell was that for, shitty Beam?"

Kit stomps towards me and before I realize it, he hits me upside the head too. "What the hell, Kit?"

Kit glares at me and snorts, "Do you know how long we were banging on your door? Of course, you don't. You were in here daydreaming about P'Yo and before you ask how we know. You're drooling over your phone, which we looked at and saw the picture of P'Yo. Then the final clue is the bulge in your pants! Go resolve your issue NOW!! We need to leave to go to class. URGGHH!!"

Kit and Beam push me into the bathroom. This is so frustrating, and this is the second time that my daydream about Wayo has been interrupted. I kick the bathroom door hoping to get my frustrations out. Why can't I complete my fantasy? 

"Shit, people are attacking P'Yo! Pha, we need to go now!" Beam screams through the door.

"What!!" I instantly panic. I don't have time to finish my daydream now and I run out of the bathroom. How can anyone think of hurting my Yo? "Where is P'Yo?"

Beam is looking at his phone with sheer confusion and I can see he is beginning to panic too. He tilts his head up from his phone and looks at me. "He just arrived on campus and was walking across the parking lot to his facility when people started to approach him. Ai'Forth had sent Ai'Park and Ai'Lam to help but they called for reinforcements. I don't know what exactly happened but Ai'Forth said that there were too many for them to handle."

I can't think, and fear begins to take hold. What can I do? I'm not even close to campus yet. Will Wayo be all right? Did he get hurt? I think I'm hyperventilating now. As I'm lost in my own world of fear, Kit grabs both my shoulders and shakes me. "Ai'Pha, you need to calm down. Nothing will happen to P'Yo. Ai'Forth will make sure to prevent anyone from harming him and don't forget that P'Yo is a well-trained fighter. He can handle himself."

I slow down my breathing and I push the fear out of my mind. This time I let my anger creep in. "We need to go to campus, now. I need to find P'Yo and see if anyone hurt him. I will make them regret the day that they hurt P'Yo." I immediately grab my books and my bag and headed for the door with Kit and Beam right behind me.

***

I am sitting in the back seat of Beam's car and I can't stop thinking about the various possibilities of what could be happening to Wayo. I keep reminding myself that he will be all right and that Forth will help to protect him. The engineering gang had promised to not only help me to be able to talk with Wayo face-to-face, but they also promised to help protect Wayo. However, I'm still worried. The palms of my hands are sweating and I'm continuously rubbing them on pants. Kit and Beam can see the struggle that I'm going through right now and appear to sympathize with me.

Beam looks at me through the rear-view mirror and calmly says, "Ai'Pha, P'Yo will be all right."

Before I can respond, I hear a beep from my phone. I pull my phone out of my pocket and see that I have a message from Forth. I immediately click on it. I'm hoping that Forth is sending me good news.

I can't believe what I'm reading so I read the message again to make sure that I'm seeing it correctly. Yes, my prayers have been answered and I can't control the huge smile that appears on my face. Wayo has agreed to meet me at lunch to discuss me being his boyfriend (although at this point it will be a fake boyfriend but I plan to make him my real boyfriend very soon). I quickly respond to Forth and confirm that I will meet Wayo in his facility for lunch.

"Ai'Beam, Ai'Forth did it. He got P'Yo convinced to let me be his boyfriend to stop all these people from swarming him. I can't believe he actually got it done and in just one day." I'm so happy and I get to see P'Yo today.

Kit and Beam chuckle at my excitement. Beam proudly says, "I told you that Ai'Forth would help you. You shouldn't have worried as much as you did."

I smirk at Beam and taunt, "He worked really fast. He must have really enjoyed my 'incentive' that I gave him last night."

Kit is chuckling and grins at me while nodding his head to confirm my accusation. For once Beam doesn't have a smartass comeback but just keeps quiet and continues to drive. If I'm not mistaken, I think I can see the tips of his ear turn red.

I'm on cloud nine and I'm glad that some things are working out in my favor. "You guys are coming with me to see P'Yo, right?"

In unison, Kit and Beam say, "Yes."