Chapter 10

A/N:  Okay, I have to admit that I couldn't stop giggling to myself while writing this chapter.  I can just imagine the whole scene in my head and I just love it.  LOL!!  Hope you enjoy it too.

I'm doing another double update today because I want to show you Pha's side of the trauma room scene.  I still can't stop smiling about his behavior in this chapter.  

Pha POV

Engineering students got into another fight and we will be having students coming into the Medical facility to have the wounds looked at. I am walking a few steps behind Kit and Beam as we enter the trauma room when I look up and freeze. Wayo is carrying an injured student and helping him onto a table. People are bumping into me as I'm standing frozen in place and I think my heart just stopped. My brain works long enough for myself to step over to the corner and hide behind a storage cabinet. I can't even think about trying to help any injured students since my body can't focus on anything but Wayo.

I watch at how easy it is for him to help lift that person up onto the table. He is covered in dirt and has splatters of blood on his shirt. As he turns, my eyes zoom into his stomach. His shirt has been ripped open, including his muscle-tee. I can see his stomach but that isn't a stomach of a fluffy baby face. My eyes bulge. Those are muscles.

I want to touch them, but my mind actually works for two seconds and I get my phone out. I take a few pictures.

I see a girl talking to Wayo and she can't keep her eyes off his abs. Mentally, I'm screaming, "No you don't! Don't touch him!" I watch as Wayo blocks her hands and instructs her to attend to an injured student. Silently, I mutter, "Yes!"

I look back at my phone and decide I will record him instead of just taking pictures. "I can watch him in action." To my amazement, I watch as Wayo picks up another student and carries him over to a table. "He is amazing. My baby is amazing." I see him look around and then go to Kit. I can tell from my hiding place that the student has a stab wound and it appears to be rather deep. Stunned, I watch as Wayo uses his belt as a tourniquet to slow the blood flow to the wound. I smile and murmur, "My baby is so smart."

Then my heart stops. I watch as Wayo takes his torn and dirty shirt off so now he only has on the torn muscle-tee. I can see his muscular arms, back and chest. My evil thoughts take over. "I bet the rest of my baby is just as good as this. I want to taste him and make him mine. I want all of him."

My mind begins to wonder. I dream that I have Wayo in my dorm room just as he is now. "Can I help you clean yourself up?"

Wayo looks at me and slowly grins. "Yes, please."

I walk over to him and put my hands on the hem of his muscle-tee. "You first need to take off these dirty clothes." I seductively look into his eyes and wait patiently for his response.

Without blinking and without breaking eye contact, Wayo licks his lips. "Well if that is the doctor's orders, then I guess I should comply."

I slowly put my hands under his shirt, onto his abs and while still touching his skin, I begin to raise his shirt up to his shoulders and then I pull his shirt off. I see goosebumps forming all over Wayo's gorgeous chest and stomach. My breath hitches at the sight of such a beautiful man. My whole body is beginning to burn with desire. I want him.

I hear a soft moan coming from Wayo and I look back into his eyes. I see the same burning desire starting to engulf him too. In a sexy voice, Wayo purrs, "I think I may need a full body examine."

"Oh, I plan on it." I pull Wayo close to me and we gently kiss.

I move to his jaw and nibble and kiss along until I reach his ear. I suck his earlobe and gently bite while whispering, "I'll begin the examine now." I feel Wayo's hands caressing up and down my back, but he begins gripping the back of my shirt as soon as I whisper into his ear and he moans, "Yes."

I smile and whisper into his ear, "This may take all night." I gently bite his earlobe again and my hands roam up his back. As my hands get to his shoulders, I firmly grip each shoulder and slowly bend Wayo back just enough, so I can nibble his adam apple.

A noise brings me out of my trance. I mumble, "Damn, right when it was getting good."

I didn't realize that the ambulances had arrived and had taken the seriously injured students away or that Wayo has also left. I look around and mumble, "Where did he go?"

I walk over to Kit, Beam and Forth. "Sorry, I missed everything."

Like a blur, Kit quickly turns and grumpily demands, "Where were you? You came into the room with us. Did you leave?"

Beam appears to also be mad and gives me a cold look. He takes a step closer, but doesn't stop glaring at me and while gritting his teeth, he grumbles, "Yeah, Ai'Pha, where were you?"

I know that I don't have a chance of getting away from my two friends if I don't confess. They will hold a grudge which means they won't talk to me. I can't stand being ignored by them, so I cave quickly. I don't even care at this point that Forth is listening to me and I hesitantly say, "I froze when I say Wayo." I look at Kit and Beam to see if they are going to let me slide on this topic, but I'm met with two angry faces. So, I continue and lower my head a little bit. Fearing their reactions, I sheepishly say, "I hid in the corner and watched Wayo while taking pictures of him." I glance up to see shocked expressions but extreme anger. Kit and Beam both appear to be holding back the anger and then Kit catapults towards me. He starts slapping my head and shouting, "We had injured students and you couldn't stop your obsession with Wayo for one minute to help. You should have thought with your brain and not your dick."

I try covering my head, but I get punched in the stomach. I look up at an angry Beam who still has his fist clenched. I start begging for mercy. "I'm sorry. I won't let that happen again. Please stop hitting me."

I hear Forth chuckle and say, "I think you have done enough. Let Ai'Pha go."

Kit grunts and stops his attack. He looks at me, still looking angry, and says, "For now but it should never happen again. Agree?"

Grinning, I agree.

Forth turns his attention on Beam and asks, "So this is why you kept asking questions about P'Yo. You were trying to get information for Ai'Pha."

Beam looks at Forth and confesses, "Ai'Pha made me get as much information as possible about P'Yo."

As Forth is thinking about what Beam just said, his face begins to lose all emotion and become cold. He appears hurt but I don't understand why. Without saying anything, Forth turns and walks out the door.

I glance over at Beam and he looks confused. Then as if he realized something, he goes after Forth.

I look at Kit and ask, "What was that?"

Kit is confused. "I don't know."