One of the staff, without stopping what he was doing, yells back, "We are all busy. You will need to wait."

Shane and I nod to each other and look at the smaller guy and ask if the room has a few supplies. He shakes his head to confirm that the supplies are in the cabinets. About that time, Beam walks over and asks, "Ai'Kit what is wrong?"

Before Kit could answer, I interrupted, "The student has a stab wound in his leg and it needs to be stitched up. Do you know where the supplies are?"

Beam looks at me and says, "Yes."

"Good, I need the following...." I rattle off a list of things that I will need to stitch up the leg. Beam runs off to get the supplies.

I look at Kit and ask, "Where is the wash sink?"

Kit motions his head over to the corner and Shane runs over to wash and sanitize his hands. I stop and look at Kit. "Keep pressure on the wound and don't lift up until we are ready." Without waiting for a response, I turn and take off my shirt, so I just have my muscle-tee on and run to clean and sanitize my hands. I grab some gloves and head back over to table.

I look at Shane, and ask, "Did Beam get everything we need?"

"Yes, and we need to do this quick. Are you going to stitch or do you want me to do it?"

I look at him and grin. "You know that I can do it faster than you."

Shane and I prepare the area on the leg to begin stitching it up when the EMTs come through the doors. I glance up and yell, "This patient it top priority. He has a stab wound to his leg."

Beam and Kit provided the vitals for the injured student and the EMTs rush the injured student off to the hospital.

I take off my gloves and throw them away. As I'm walking back to Beam and Kit, Shane nudges me and says, "I think you need to get another shirt on quickly."

I look at him not understanding why. Then I look around and I'm surprised to see that several people in the room are ogling me. I get pissed and mentally scream, "I'm not eye candy for you to devour. Stop looking." I look back at Shane and ask, "Where's my bag?"

Shane points to the chair by the door. I walk across the room and I can still feel the eyes on me. I can hear someone say, "He is so beautiful and has a great body. I want to just eat him up."

I hear another girl, "I wonder if he has a girlfriend. If not, I could be his girlfriend."

I mentally sigh in frustration and I try not to let the comments get to me. As I reach the chair and my bag, Forth walks into the room and stops. Forth raises an eyebrow and smirks, "For a babyface, you sure know how to fight and from the looks of it, you work out too."

Beam, Kit and Shane walk up to us. Shane chimes, "He also knows how to sew up those stab wounds. When he got bullied in school, I made him learn martial arts and I also made him work out every day. In addition, we had to learn some basic medical stuff since some of our friends got injured a lot. Our friends never went to the hospital, so we had to provide first-aid all the time."

I just shrug it off and say, "It is no big deal. Really." I pull out a baggy t-shirt from my bad and I put it on.

Shane chuckles, "You need to grow out of being self-conscious. The people don't want to bully you anymore. Instead, people want you and your body. Enjoy it."

I shake my head and scowl at him.

Forth begins to laugh. "If N'Ming saw P'Yo and people's reactions, N'Ming would be pouting right now. He would want the attention directed to him and here, P'Yo is hiding from it. Don't let Ming know about this."

Shane chuckles and looks around. "I think Ming is going to find out. Did you see all the people taking pictures of Yo?" Shane looks at me and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Be prepared because I'm sure Ming is going to come pouting to you."

In the middle of our laughter, Forth turns to Beam and Kit and asks, "Where is Ai'Pha? Shouldn't he be here helping too?"

Beam and Kit look at each other confused. Kit turns to Forth and says, "He was with us when we first came into the room. Where did he go?"

At the name of Pha, I start to panic. He was in the room and I was this close to him. NO. I'm trying to avoid him.

I glance over at Beam and Kit and they can see the panic in my eyes.

The fog starts to roll in and I can't hear anything. The fog clears, and I look around. I appear to be in someone's dorm room. I look around the corner and I see Forth studying at his desk.

Knock. Knock.

Someone is knocking on the door. I watch as Forth gets up to go to the door. I'm surprised when he opens the door and I see Beam standing outside. With a straight face, Beam says, "Can I come in? I need to talk to you about something."

Forth steps back and says, "Okay."

Beam walks into Forth's dorm room and Forth watches him walk by. Forth shuts the door and quickly locks it with his right hand while his left hand grabs Beam's arm. Before Beam can react, Forth pins him against the wall and slams his lips on Beam's mouth in a passionate kiss.

I am so shocked by what I just saw, I shake my head vigorously. I drop my head down and raise my hand to rub the side of my temple. I gasp, "WOW!"

Shane puts his hands on me and asks, "Are you all right? Do I need to take to back to the doctor?"

Without looking up, I say, "I'm fine. I just saw something that shocked me. Don't worry."

Shane leans in and whispers into my ear, "Another vision?"

I nod my head.

"What did you see?"

I shake my head and whisper, "Not here."

With that Shane, stands back and looks at everyone. "He is fine so don't worry. This happens from time to time."

I look up, but I can't help but to smirk at Forth and Beam. "I think I need to go home and rest." I grab my things and walk out of the room, not waiting for Shane.