Mini Arguments

Today was weird to say the least.

I don't really know how to describe the way I felt overall today.

At the beginning of the day, I felt refreshed, because I got a lot of very much needed sleep, so that was good. Later into the day, I felt bored. I wasn't doing much, because the plans my family and I had made fell through, so that sucks. Then, people in a group chat got in a mini argument, so that was kinda weird. I felt bad. I didn't really even understand what was wrong and what started the argument until later in the day. I then got angry a little when I was talking about wattpad and got attacked by someone else in the group chat. Wattpad has made me so happy these past couple of days, and it kinda hurt that they didn't care at all. It has been the only thing I have been talking about recently and I didn't realize that until they pointed it out and I'm sorry. I'll try to be less annoying I guess.

Now it's practically the end of the day and I feel weird. It's almost an emotion that I can't describe. It's.... well it's weird. It kinda feels like nothing, not a nothing like depression does to me, it's just almost... I don't know. It's hard to explain. Sorry.

Bye <3