"Quiet on set!" Bill yells. "And action!" The take cues and I stand up with the drink in my hand to say what I need to say.

Soon as I sit down Bill yells cut

Soon as I sit down Bill yells cut. Everyone at the table applauds me, including Bill himself as he comes over to the table.

"Excellent job, Rocky," he says giving me dap and I return the favor. "Although I don't remember that last line being in there."

"Oh that, yeah I just threw that in there. I guess I got too caught up in the moment," I explain.

"Hey, no worries. I like it, but this is Drake's video..." he trails off cueing to Drake to ask him whether he wants to keep it for the final cut.

"I like it, too," Drake tells him. "Hell yeah we can keep that."

With Bill getting the final okay he tells us what's going on in the next scene. It involves a man coming in with a phone to give to Drake, letting him know his girl has been taken and then we go from there.

I know with music videos comes a long day of filming, or in our case night. All I know is that I'm prepared and ready for whatever else shooting has to throw at us.

~~~

Drake and I walk through the doors of the house at about four in the morning. We still gotta shoot more scenes later tonight, but right now I'm tired as hell and I know so is Drake and the rest of the crew.

"Damn, that felt so long," Drake says as he closes the door. 

"Because that was long," I respond to him. "As many music videos as I've been in and shot I still will never get over how many hours at a time people spend for shooting."

"You got that right," he says as we walk up the stairs. 

"Shit, well I'll see you later on," I tell Drake and turn to walk to my room until I'm grabbed by my arm and pulled into his body.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"To my room. Nigga, I'm tired." All of the sudden I feel myself being lifted off the ground into Drake's arms.