I expected a room like this in this house, but still looking at it has me excited

I expected a room like this in this house, but still looking at it has me excited. I gotta admit this place is beautiful and having a view of the ocean and the city makes this room even better.

"You like it?" Drake asks from behind me as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Like it? Fuck that I love it. You really outdid yourself here."

"Thanks, Rocky," he chuckles. "Go out on the balcony. I want you to really enjoy it." He lets go of me and I walk towards the balcony door to open it. I hear the ocean as I step out and smell the ocean breeze too. I see people out on boats and the sun is shining down so you can see the reflection of the light in the water. I know we have stuff like this back in New York, but I'm use to seeing that. It's nice to see something different and it's not often that I get to come to Miami. Plus the last time I came down here it wasn't a pleasant experience. Despite me being down here on business I'm sure there will be some time for me to relax and enjoy the city. I'm glad to have another chance on having a good time down here and hopefully that doesn't get fucked up.

Drake comes up beside me with two champagne glasses in his hand. I take one and he raises his up. I do the same thinking we're about to toast.

"A toast," he starts. "to the music video, having a good time down here, and to spending as much time as we can together."

"I'll toast to that," I reply and clink glasses with him before we both take a sip. "So, I know this is my room, but where's your room?"

"I thought you'd never ask. Follow me," he says leading us off the balcony and out of the room.

I kiss my teeth. "Nigga, why I got to ask? You were gonna show me anyway."

"I was?" He asks as he stops in front of the door.

"Don't play with me man," I say to him as he opens the door. "Out of all the times I've visited-" I cut myself off when I look at his room.

I can tell it's the master bedroom because there's more floor space than in my room

I can tell it's the master bedroom because there's more floor space than in my room. The view he has is nice too, but unlike my room, there's one big sliding door you have to open to go outside.