She hasn't said anything for about five seconds before I get her attention again

"Oh, I'm sorry," she says snapping out of shock. "You're looking for Xavier Mayers's birthday party right?"

"Yes," I say trying not to sound annoyed.

"Go down this hall," she says pointing to my left. "and it'll be the first door on the right."

"Cool, thank you," I respond about to head down the hall until she stops me.

"Uh, I don't want to keep you for too much longer, A$AP Rocky, but can I have your autograph and a photo, please? I am a big fan of your music." Knowing myself, I hate to turn down the fans. I agree to the autograph and a photo. Once that's done, she tells me to enjoy the party and squeals as she goes back behind her desk.

Making my way into the room, this place is huge as hell. The kids can jump on three bounce houses at a time, there's also another play area with a slide and tubes the kids can go in, and there's plenty of room for the adults to chill. I may have to give dad and Odette their props.

I walk over to the adults area and there's dad sitting down talking to a few guests with Odette sitting next to him. As I get closer, the first person to notice me is some man, who looks to be in his early forties, gasps and says lowly "Oh shit." Everyone just about has the same reaction. I can tell by the look on dad's face he's wondering what the hell is going until he turns around and sees me.

"Rakim," he says getting up from the table to greet me with a hug. "I'm glad you could make it, son."

"Hey, dad. Anything for Xavier."

"Duke, you mean to tell me that A$AP Rocky is yo' son?" the same man who first noticed me asks.

"That's right, Lamar," he replies as his arm is still around my shoulders. "But please, everyone don't crowd him. Treat him like he's a regular being. I'm pretty sure he'd like that. Right son?"

"Right, I'm just here for my brother," I say.

"Say man," Lamar says throwing his hands up. "if you guys say so."

I ask dad where I can place Xavier's gift.  Instead one of the employees come over and take it from me to put it in a separate room. I say hi to Odette and the rest their folks. I would say hi to Xavier and Sam, but they're  playing at the moment and I don't want to interrupt their fun.

Taking a spot across from dad and Odette, I just watch them converse with the others. I came not only for Xavier, but because I feel I need to talk to dad about my relationship. He doesn't know that I'm with Drake, but he does know about my sexuality. And if I can trust him not to tell anybody about that, I can trust him with telling him more about my personal life.

Deep down, I'm really contemplating our relationship now. It seem like it was fun in the beginning, but now after what Sandi told Drake, I'm starting to wonder does he really love me. And it's not just him, it's me too.