He laughed and I sighed and crossed my arms in front of my chest. I hated it when he laughed, no matter how beautiful it sounded. I always felt like he wasn't taking me serious. It made me feel stupid.. He just couldn't be serious.

I leaned back and as he started talking I looked at him.

"Because of my dad. He's working a lot and has to be flexible. We've moved many times. I had to switch schools many times... and now we' landed here and we're probably going to stay.." his soft smile almost made my heart melt but I slapped myself on the inner.
"Oh okay.." was all I could say. It explained why he was so confident about this all he's already been through it many times. He took a deep breath. "Next." he said and I bit my lip, trying to be brave enough to ask.

"Why am I here? Why did you choose me?"

He looked at me. Only at me. He focused onto my eyes and looked right through my eyes into my soul.. it was scary.

"Because you're different than the other girls in that class.. in that school.. and I wanted to make sure that you're mine before anyone else's.."

His soft voice and the honest smile made my jaw drop and my heart beat faster. I couldn't believe my ears. Was he really saying this? I was so confused and felt so much at once... that still didn't mean that I wasn't mad at him or could tolerate what he's done.

"But.. you told me I am just like every other girl and that-.." he interrupted me. "I said that because I wanted to annoy you.. because to be honest, you're pretty cute when you're angry.."

I looked down at my sleeves and tried to hide my smile but I couldn't because I was blushing at the same time and didn't know what to do... Actually I wasn't sure what else to ask.. I needed to let this all sink first and understand..

Moon

I was sitting in my car not moving an inch, with me forehead against the wheel. If I was going to call dad he was going to kill me immediately and call the whole team to find her. He was going to exaggerate and make a huge thing out of it.

If I was going to look for her by myself it was probably going to take hours to find her. I needed to handle it on my own but I also needed help without telling anybody about it..
God damn what a shitty situation it was. I punched against the wheel..

Y/n

Ethan was staying home for the whole day. That was so good and it made me extremely happy because I missed spending time with him. We never have the chance to do things that we used to do because we're always so busy..

But this time we were cuddling in front of the fireplace without getting bothered.. without thinking of anything bad... He stroke my head just like he did back then when I leaned my head against his chest or buried my face in his neck.. it still felt good.. it still felt amazing..

Feeling his arms and hands around me and on my whole body...

"I missed that.." he whispered into my ear and I melted. I chuckled. "I missed that too.. but I missed your body more." I pulled him closer by his sweater and leaned my forehead against his.. The look he gave me.. made me crazy. He held my face in his hands very roughly and started to kiss my neck.. I knew he was craving me and that set my whole body on fire.

"I still love you like I did on the first day.."

I closed my eyes and enjoyed his words..

"But you didn't love me on the first day.." I said laughing softly while he was still kissing my neck.

"Baby... I did.. but I never let you know." his words made my head spin.​ I looked at him and he looked at me with his smirk.. "What do you mean..?" I asked a little confused. His warm hand on my face made me weak. I could barely concentrate. "The night.. I met you.. I saw you before I got you on that bridge.. I was watching you in the club while you were dancing..." I got goosebumps and my jaw dropped softly..