Shit Happens When You Drink

Colby's POV

I was waiting for Brennen to bring alcohol. For his video were going to be drinking. I would normally go with him but this time the place where he is  buying it you have to be 21 or older. I'm only 20 years old which sucks. Brennen is 22.

I was happy that Brennen wanted to film a drinking video, because I need a drink. I have been so stressed out lately, I need a drink to loosen up. Sam has probably noticed me being stressed. Elton knew I was for sure. Kyle nor James haven't noticed yet. Thank fucking god Stephanie hasn't noticed. Stephanie and I are trying to have a baby. So I've been a little stressed with that. No ones knows that. 

I was deep in my thought when the door opened. It was Brennen. Him saying "Colby!" pulled me out of my thought. I said "Oh hi. Sorry I was thinking."  Brennen came over to the couch and handed me a beer. "Thanks" I mumbled. Brennen could tell I was off. No one in the house was home. Thankfully. Elton went out with Amanda, Aaron was out filming a vlog, Corey and Devyn went on a date, James and Kyle took Tyler out for dinner, Sam and Gillian were doing a video at Gillian's house and Stephanie was at the studio.  She was recording something, I don't know I just know that I'm in one song. So in the house was just me and Brennen.

I sipped the strong beer, it's my favourite kind, Brennen knows me well. I mumbled "Here's to underage drinking". We sat and drank in SILENCE until he broke the ice. "Colby what's wrong? I know that you have been stressed so don't even try to say your not. But that's not whats making you upset or lost in thought. " I paused and took another drink from my beer, and mumbled "Everything Brennen. EVERYTHING" I started to cry without even knowing. Brennen pulled me closer. I could smell the alcohol in his breath. He just held me well I cried. I somehow got my shit together and said "Brennen, Stephanie wants a baby.... What do I do?" He said "Colby what do you want to do?" I said back after taking another gulp of my beer "I want her to be happy but I want to be able to do YouTube still." "You can still do YouTube, Colby. Do you want a kid at 20?" He asked me. I answered with "Well yes." I drank the rest of my beer and opened another one.

This is what we are drinking

This is what we are drinking. Mhmm my favourite.

Brennen started to film the video.

We sat on the couch and he did his intro.  You could tell that we were tipsy. We were filming and took another drink of my beer on camera. We were filming a drunk Brobly video.

This was at the end of the video and by then we were both really drunk "Would you rather kiss each other or never see each other again" Brennen read off his phone and I said "What the hell let's make our viewers happy and give them what they want." Brennen looked at me like 'Are you sure you want to do this' I just nodded my knowing I couldn't be able to talk because, my heart was beating so damm fast. Brennen grabs my waist and pulls me closer to his body. I was seating at least 5 inches away from him. He cupped my right cheek and I put my arms around his neck. I could smell the alcohol on him as he pulled me even closer. In my head I said "JUST FUCKING KISS ME BOY! STOP FUCKING TEASING ME!" I closed my eyes hoping he'd kiss me but he didn't and instead he just pulled me even closer if that was even possible. I couldn't handle the teasing bull shit anymore and I closed the gap between us and pressed my lips onto his plump soft lips. After about a minute he pulled away and did his outro. After we filmed his video we went up to my room. I stumbled and almost fell down but Brennen caught me. We will both remember what will happen because tomorrow, we both are drunk but are aware of the shit we are doing.