I hate that I miss you so much

Colby's POV

Stephanie went back to Kansas... She really needed a break to clear her head. I probably looked like shit. I was sitting on my couch with headphones in, I was wearing my dog tags that I always wear, my head was in my hands. I heard a knock on my door I got up and opened it. It was Elton and Sam.... I closed the door but Elton pushed it so would stay open. By this time I had already gone back to my bed. I didn't want to talk to anyone. Elton sat on my bed and Sam sat on my couch. Elton said "Colby you need to come out of your room to eat." I mumbled "No" I haven't eaten since Stephanie left. Sam left my room probably to cuddle with Gillian. Elton said "Cole Brock, you haven't gotten out of your room since Stephanie left. You haven't eaten anything either. Both Sam and I are getting worried about you." I looked at him and said "I don't care. I'd rather starve then come out of my room."

Elton's POV
I got up and left Colby's room. I went to the kitchen and called Stephanie. Sam asked "Who are you calling?" I answered with "You're sister." I had the phone to my ear and he mouthed oh. The phone rang and rang, weird. I left Stephanie a message and then tried to call her again and this time she answered.
S:Hey! Uncle Elton!
E: Hi.
E: have you talked to Colby since you've went home?
S: Just good morning and goodnight and I love you. Why??
E: Oh... He hasn't eaten since you left... Nor has he came out of his room..
S: Thank you for telling me. I was about to Skype him
E: Okay Stuffy. Love ya. See you when you come home.

Stephanie then hung up. I turned to Sam; "You're sister is going to talk to Colby."

Stephanie's POV
I sighed "Fuck". Normally I just fuck Colby but I can't because I'm in Kanas and he's in LA. I told Colby he needed to eat and he started to eat.
Two days later.
I'm really really horny... I texted Colby
S: Babe are the roommates home??
C: No. They all went out but I told them I wanted to Skype you..
S: Okay. Just give me a minute.
C: Okay
SMUT WARNING. I'M LAUGHING AS I'M WRITING THIS
I changed into my lingerie. Colby's favourite one

I texted ColbyS: Ready 😏👅💦

I texted Colby
S: Ready 😏👅💦

"Hey baby where are you?"
I lifted the phone up and showed him my outfit....
"What the hell babe??"
"What I'm horny as fuck right now"

I slowly rubbed my hand down my body.  

You can think of the rest on your own.