Drunk...

Colby's POV
Sam and I were going to this party that my friend Gabe was hosting. Sam and I both promised Stephanie that we'd be back at 11:30. However I don't think we'll be able to keep that promise. The party was in walking distance so Sam and I just walked to Gabe's place,which was four fights down from where Sam,Stephanie and I live.

I went to go to say hi to Gabe's brother Reed,but that's when I saw the beer and alcohol. I started looking for Sam but he was lost in the crowd of people in Reed's and Gabe's apartment, finally I spotted him holding a beer in his hand. I thought Stephanie's going to kill him if he gets drunk. I took a beer, and I took a sip.

A few hours pasted and a the crowd died down a bit. I walked over to Sam, he was drunk. I still had the beer that I took when I first spotted it. "Hey Gabe lit party!" Sam slurred. I asked Gabe "Hey dude you know what time it is?" He shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't know like 11?" I checked my phone to see what time it was and it was 12, fuck Sam and I broke our promise. Two hours past and I checked my phone 2am! I ran over to Sam to haul his drunk ass home. We said our goodbyes and we were going to go upstairs to our apartment by stairs but then I remembered Sam's drunk as shit, yes I'm a little tipsy but I'm not drunk. "Sam?" I asked. "Uh huh" he slurred. "How many beers did you have?" I asked him. He replied with "Like 6,7 or 8 or even 9"

Once we finally made it up to our apartment it was like 3 in the morning because Sam couldn't walk up the stairs which was funny to watch, once we finally got to our apartment and I opened the door to see Stephanie wide awake. She helped me set Sam on the couch and went into her room, and closed and locked her door. I look back over at Sam who was out like a light.

I walked over to Stephanie's room and knocked on the door. No answer. Great just great. "Stephanie, I know you're mad at Sam and I but we lost track of time and Sam couldn't walk properly up the stairs and the elevator doesn't work after 11:30." I said. She yelled through the door "Go away Colby! I'm not in the mood to talk to either of you! You both promised me,and you broke that fucking promise! Colby how do I know you didn't have sex with another girl!? Or how do I know if Sam didn't cheat on my best friend! Don't think I'm going to talk to you or Sam tomorrow because I'm not going to. End of story. Goodnight!" I said while tears were streaming down my face, "Babe I would never have sex with another girl I love you and only you. And I'm a virgin. And I want you to be my first no one else but you. I love you to death. I love you!" I went to my room and felt like shit and somehow managed to get to sleep.

Stephanie did as she said would and didn't talk to me or Sam. I really did fuck things up between her and I.

I'm a stupid fuck up.

A/n Do you believe Colby is a virgin or not?