Gulit

A/n this chapter really is fucked up. This is all based on a dream I had last night. After this chapter, Colby goes back to normal. And fuck you wattpad, for deleting the rest of the story, the full chapter had 1072 words, as I went to publish it wattpad was no like nope not posting it so a big fuck you wattpad. I now have to re write what I had written.

Sam's POV
Colby wanted to talk to me about something serious....Colby and I sat down in our YouTube room. He said "Dude I feel bad not telling Stephanie, that I'm a vampire, she needs to know. What do I do? Sam I'm freaking out!"

Colby's POV
I love Stephanie, but I've been keeping a secret. Shit I'm getting hungry and Stephanie is coming home soon. Sam, Gage,Felix,and my parents know. Felix knows because he's married to Gage. I support them.

Stephanie and I were cuddling and I knew I was hungry but I couldn't takes Sam's blood like I normally would. So I said "I'm going to the bathroom" I walked into the bathroom, my stomach growled and I had to do what I didn't want to. My fangs were in and I bit down on my wrist and tasted my own blood. Sam's blood never looses because I marked him. If I mark someone they won't loose blood or die if I bite them. I thought I was good so I went back into the living room; I cuddled with Stephanie, but then my hunger came back. I couldn't do anything. I was kissing Stephanie, on her neck and before I knew it, my fangs were in and I bite Stephanie and took some of her blood. Not enough to kill her. See if I drink my own blood my hunger comes back,but if I drink Sam's blood I'm fine."Colby what the hell? Why did you bite me?" She asked/yelled. Oh no. "Stephanie I'm a vampire." She ran into our room. I texted Sam.
Colby:GET HOME NOW! I DID SOMETHING STUPID! HELP!
Sam: What the hell did you do?
Before I could respond Sam bursts into the house. "Sam.... I bite Stephanie....." He asked "Did you drink you're own blood for food?" I just nodded my head yes and said "What other choice did I have? You weren't home, and I tried really hard not to bite Stephanie."

Later on in the night, I smelled a highbred. I only knew one.... It was Corey. He came up to my door and knocked, I opened the door and saw Corey holding a small person. It was Nik. Blah the smell was bad. Corey brought me him so I could drink his blood, but there was no way in hell I'd drink his blood, I'd rather stave myself then drink his blood. After Corey left I've never been more sick in my life due to that awful stench. Blah. I was seriously going to throw up. I was sitting on the couch when Sam comes and says "Are you still hungry?" I nodded yes and my fangs were in and I bit down on his beautiful white skin. As I drank the blood from him, the whole day faded away. Ah the sweet sweet taste of blood. Sam's blood.

A few days have passed and I haven't had the urge to bite Stephanie. Which was a good thing. I felt sick yesterday. Oh well. Sam went to the bathroom. He came out and he took 3 hours to get ready. I needed blood or I'd pass out. I started to knock things over because I was getting extremely dizzy and light headed. Me knocking over things finally got Sam's attention he said "Colby! Omg!" He ran to where I was, and picked me up and put me on his bed and said bite. My fangs were not even it. I would have to wait a few more minutes,but I knew I couldn't last and I can't bite if my fangs aren't in. So Sam took his old blade and cut his wrist and said "Drink now!" He only uses that for me when I'm in this state. After I was full I pushed Sam's arm away. After I was done I healed his wound up. I still felt dizzy.

Later on in the week, the voices in my head told me not to drink blood after 2 days. 2days is as long as I can go without drinking blood. On the third day I woke up, and stumbled downstairs but I ended up just falling and rolling down the stairs. Sam saw and knew. He picked me up once again and carried me up to his room. While he did that I let my fangs grow in. As soon as Sam placed me on the bed he gave me his arm. I drank his sweet sweet blood. He knew I was going to need quite a bit of blood. Two hours passed and Sam returned back and let me drink more of his blood. After I was done, Sam said he'll return in another 2 hours, so I had a nap. Two hours passed and Stephanie walked in and said "Colby you need blood so here." She gave me her arm. I said "Babe I don't think that is a good idea. I haven't marked you yet." She said "Well then mark me." I was way too weak. I answered her "Babe I'm too weak." She left and Sam came in with something. He said "Here drink this. It's a blood milkshake. It has my blood in it, you need dairy as well so I made a blood milkshake." I said "Thank you Sam. And Stephanie asked if I could mark her but I'm way too weak." I would be dead if it wasn't for Sam's sweet sweet blood. He's like a brother to me. Well I mean I do have some of his blood in my literally. Sam if you didn't let me mark you, you'd be dead. I've always had Sam's blood in me. Sam is my brother by heart and blood, but the blood part is only so I can survive. Because without him or Stephanie I'll die. I love all my family members(the ones that live with me and Brennen) so much that words don't describe how huh I appreciate and love them. It was getting late and I needed one last drink of blood before I go to bed and then I should be good. My fangs grew in and I bit down on Sam's sweet,white,perfect,beautiful,pale skin and drank his blood for the final time to ended this flu or bug I had. I was full so I pushed Sam's arm away and fell asleep. I was peacefully sleeping and I forgot I was in Sam's room. I felt the bed dip. And Sam, Stephanie and I were all sound asleep. I'm so thankful that Sam and Stephanie were alive.