Our first date all over again

Gillian's POV
It was mine and Sam's 2 year anniversary. I was getting ready. I showered,got dressed and put on some makeup. By the time Stephanie was done with my hair, and Tom was done with my makeup. James and Kyle has picked out this cute dress, and these cute black pumps. Stephanie help me put on the dress. And I put on the pumps. Sam was on his way. Sam got to my house. Two years ago today we took that photo. I stole Colby's beanie. There was a knock on my door and Sam and Colby were at the door. Sam looked hella cute. Colby wasn't wear a shirt under his sweater I could tell. I've always liked Colby.....but I love Sam more. Colby took James, Kyle and Stephanie home. Stephanie smacked my ass and Sam's ass too before she walked out. Tom is going on a date.

In this picture was last Friday's date

In this picture was last Friday's date. I made Sam bite that rose.

Sam put a blindfold and he took me to The Beach At Midnight which just so happens to be my favourite restaurant. I ordered a chicken and cranberries salad because I'm on a diet. And Sam got a burger. "Hey beautiful." Sam said before he kissed me. What a dork. The waiter brings out food and on my plate was a sticky note with his phone number.  I put it in my purse, I might not even text him, you never know.

"Gillian can I tell you something?" Sam asked me. "Yeah for sure shoot." I answered as I put my fork into my mouth. "Here goes nothing. Stephanie's isn't my real sister.... She's adopted...." Sam said. I answered with "Wait really? Steph's adopted? Does she know?" Sam said "No! She doesn't know. Yes she really isn't my sister. She's adopted. She was in abusive home. Her and I were friends. I walked her home one day and I was about to walk her up to door but I didn't because she literally pushed me to go back home.  She didn't want me to see her get beat up from he own dad. She spent many nights at my house. She had bruises. One day I finally saw them. One day I went over to her house to help grab as much of her stuff as we could. I saw things no one should ever see. She didn't have very much things 6 bags. I helped her shove all of her clothes and stuff in 4 bags, and she threw the bags out her window. And she told me to jump out the window so I did and that's why I have a scar on my leg. She grabbed two more bags of her stuff and threw them out the window. And she got her shoes and threw them out of the window as well. Once all of her stuff was out of her room. She climbed out of the window and there was a ledge so she closed her window and jumped down. Her room was on the second floor. She made it look so easy. She looked at me and said "I'm used to jumping out my window." Her dad came home right as we grabbed all of her bags. He got out of his car, and walked over to us and shouted "What the hell do you think you're doing!?" "Home" is all Steph said. Her dad punched her all over and I saw the whole thing. And that is why she never wanted to let me go to her house. She doesn't know she was adopted. She knows that her and I were pretty much brother and sister. She's always acted like my sister and so we got to adopted her. That's why she has two middle names. Her real name was Stephanie Rosè Brodhagen. But now it's Stephanie Alice-Rosè Golbach." "Oh wow!" Is I managed to say.

Sam's POV
I lied to her because I couldn't tell her that I might be bisexual. I hate lying but I had too. I couldn't break her heart so I had to lie. And the scars I have are from harming myself.... When I was younger.

Gillian's POV
After the date was over Sam and I went back to my apartment. As soon as we went into my room the pumps came off and so did the dress. I went to my closet and pulled out one of Sam's hoodies that I stole. Without thinking I took off the dress, Sam hasn't seen me naked or in my bra and underwear. I unhooked my bra and threw on his sweater. Sam looked away. Dork. I put on some pants that were comfortable. And I told Sam he look back.

Sam pushed me against the wall and lifted me up kissing. He never broke the kiss. He was now over top of me. His shirt and my sweater were off. Next thing I know my pants are off. He was now just in his boxer and he clearly had a boner. He took off my underwear with his teeth. I went down on him and pulled his boxers off with my teeth. We were both naked. "You sure?" Sam asked. "Yes, fuck me daddy" I answered before laughing. We had sex. He moaned when I bit his lip. Yes we used a condom. He pulled out when he was close, I helped him finish and he tasted good but yet sweet. And he made me finish. We both came out as hot and sweaty and a moaning mess. I heard the toilet flush. Fucking hell Tom was home the entire time! Oh my god. I'm never going to live this down.

Tom's POV In the photo I'm the blonde and Matthew is the one I'm kissing

Tom's POV
In the photo I'm the blonde and Matthew is the one I'm kissing. Sam and Gillian came home after their date. They went to Gillian's room and I heard the door shut. Next thing I knew I heard clothes hit the floor, and the sound of a condom being put on. Oh my god were they actually going to have sex when I home?? That's gross. At least Matthew and I do it when there's no one home. Matthew is my boyfriend. I started watching a movie with Matthew and I had to pee. So I moved a sleeping Matthew and went to the bathroom. As I walked closer to the bathroom I could hear moans. The door has a small crack when it's shut so I could see in, Sam was thrusting in and out and you could see the sheets move with him. I went to the bathroom and did my business. But I noticed that Gillian wasn't on her period. She keeps a calendar out and usually there is a pad wrapper in the garbage. I live with her so I get used to her having a period. She could easily get pregnant....

Matthew's POV
Gillian and Sam were going at each other. None of them realised me or Tom were home. Gillian and Sam were literally having sex when me and Tom were home. That's really gross. I ended up falling asleep on Tom. Sam took a picture of Tom and I kissing.

That little rat

That little rat. He posted it to Instagram and Twitter. @samgolbach Awww caught these two love birds kissing and thought I should tweet it and post it to Instagram. @falling_in_Matthew_24 and @never_shout_Tom_28. Really asshole? Sam why?
For the next morning me and Tom's phone were blowing up due to Sam and that picture. Everyone was like "I ship it" or "#Goals"