It took One Estes Method to Fuck up Everything

Colby's POV

Sam and I were filming at Zak Bagans haunted museum with Rosie and Stephanie. It was nothing like we've ever experienced. We went through the haunted clown maze and it made Stephanie very uncomfortable. We saw the rocking chair that inspired the third Conjuring movie (The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It) and we were the only ones that got to sit in the chair. I looked at Stephanie before I went to sat down in the chair and I knew that she didn't want me to sit in the chair.  I sat in the chair anyways and I didn't like the feeling I was getting so I got up and took the camera from Sam and he sat in the chair and he said "Holy shit" 

Stephanie said "I want to sit in the chair as well" Sam and I both looked at her with wide eyes she's never wanted to sit in something that could be demonic. We said "As long as sure you want too sit in the chair". She looked at us and shook her head yes.  We did the Estes method the last thing we did because I had a bad feeling about the place and the chair.  

She sat in the chair and wanted to do the Estes method in the chair.  We agreed but watched her very closely. We've been asking questions and it's been making sense until she said "I'm watching you" I said "Yeah we understand but YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO US" Stephanie kind of started to twitch and I wanted to get her out since she went under. She said "I'm going to hurt you" We all yelled "NO YOU FUCKING CAN'T" She then said "Watch me." I yelled "GOD IS MORE OF A POWER THAN YOU. YOU CAN'T HURT US. YOU CAN NOT FOLLOW ANYONE HOME. YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION." "GET HER OUT NOW!" 

Sam got her out and I could see she was very dizzy she was trying to catch her balance, I knew this was a bad idea... Sam was walking her out of the area with the chair and then out of now where she collapsed into my arms. Oh my god. Sam looked at me and we both said "Fuck. We have to get her out of this place now."  We carried Stephanie outside of the house. We put her into our car and Rosie and I were with her while Sam was thanking Zak for letting us tour and letting us sit in the chair. 

I could I see Stephanie was waking up and once she got up she got out of the car and got up and get fresh air and I got out as well because I didn't fully believe that she was okay.  And well I was 100% right. I saw this look in Stephanie's eye and I didn't like it at all. I looked over at her and said "Stephanie!" She was like swaying like she was about to pass out. She was trying to catch her balance but she really couldn't. I ran over to her to try and save her from completing passing out and hitting the ground. I looked over at Sam and yelled "Sam! Stephanie's about to pass out, we gotta leave now." And like if it was on que Steph passed out and collapsed into my arms again and she started to have a seizure. Sam, ran over as quickly as he could.

Stephanie's POV 

I don't know what it was but I wanted to sit in the chair that inspired the third Conjuring movie (The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It).  I said "I want to sit in the chair as well"  Sam and Colby both looked at me with wide eyes as I've never wanted to sit in something that could be demonic. They said "As long as sure you want too sit in the chair". I looked at them and shook my  head yes. We did the Estes method the last thing we did because I could tell that Colby had a bad feeling about the place and the chair especially me sitting in the chair.

I was went under in the Estes method and I was answering their questions and apparently really well. I just felt Sam get me out of the Estes method and I could feel I was shaky. I felt really dizzy and I could barely walk, Sam was walking me out of the area where the chair was and all of a sudden I could my body become weaker and weaker.. I was very dizzy and could barley catch my balance and I really couldn't. Next thing I knew I was in Colby's arms.  Sam and Colby carried me out to the car.  Rosie and Colby were with me when I woke up and I got out of the car because I needed fresh air. I could feel myself swaying back and fourth and I could feel that I wasn't myself and felt like the whole world was spinning and it felt like it was hard to breath and I could feel that I wasn't okay. I heard Colby yell my name, and I heard Colby yell to Sam "Sam! Stephanie's about to pass out, we gotta leave now." Well as I could feel myself get more heavy. I heard someone's footsteps run up to me and basically grab me.  The next thing I knew I blacked out and was once again was in Colby's arms as he saved me from fully hitting the cement ground that was underneath me.