Joke still funny?

Read first!
If you are triggered easily, I advise you NOT to read this chapter, because it will contain self harm. I don't want anyone getting hurt.
Oh and go check out Ellie_Writes143 ,danielleisthename and malllloryyyy they're awesome.

Stephanie's POV
No one was home but me. I kept getting hate from Sam and Colby's fans, I just can't take it anymore. I would rather be dead. Colby doesn't even love me. I'd be doing everyone a favour. I locked myself in the bathroom and I found my blade. I was almost a year clean but I cut.

As blood filled my arm and a few drops hit the sink. The pain went away. I made one last cut, it was deep. I fell to the floor. This is what I wanted to happen. And everything went black.

James's POV
I came home without Kyle because I just needed a break. I unlocked the door, and locked it after I was in. I went to my room and set my stuff down. I had to go to the bathroom...... We only have one bathroom. It was locked. I walked into Stephanie and Colby's room and grabbed a bobby pin and unlocked it. I guess having a dad in the police force comes in handy. I opened the door and saw something I'd never want to see in my life. I saw Stephanie lying there with blood on her arm. I called 911 right away. I called Sam. He was with everyone else. "Sam!" I yelled threw the phone. "What?" They all said at once. I yelled "Pull over and come home now! Stephanie tried to kill herself!" I heard them turn around and I heard Colby speed down the road. "God dam it! Stephanie wake up!" I still was on the phone. I heard Kyle yell "It should have been me not her!" I said "Kyle Matthew Golbach! Don't ever fucking say that again! I'm already in tears." That was the first time they have heard me swear. I normally don't swear but the f word just came out when Kyle said "It should have been me not her." I hung up. They were home. Sam grabbed her phone and saw the notifications. All the notifications were hate from their fans. The ambulance finally showed up. The put her in and asked which one called them I said "That would be me, sir" I was the one that got to ride in the ambulance. Once we got to the hospital she fell into a coma. Colby looked like he was going to punch the nurses and doctors, so I took him outside. He's bipolar. We went outside and I said "Colby they are doing the best the can to keep her alive." I knew what was coming next. He balled his hand into a fist, and punched me I right in the eye. Well whatever works for him to not kill people I'll let him punch me. "Colby!" I yelled at him. "Okay I lost my best friend from suicide. I told her to tell me when she was going to kill herself. She didn't I found her the same way I found Stephanie. But you know what, it makes you think. Colby everyday say to someone I love you because you never know how much time is left. Kyle doesn't even know that okay, I've only told you."
We went back inside.
A few days later and she woke up. She's alive.

We all went back to the house. Everything went back to normal.

I want to marry Kyle. I bought this ring to ask him. I plan on asking him for a video but I'll be actually asking him.

 I plan on asking him for a video but I'll be actually asking him