I'm sorry

Tyler's POV

"TYLER JOHN HOWELL!" I heard Kyle and James yell. I thought oh shit.

I know my grades are shit at the moment but that what's depression does to you. I have been depressed lately. I have been getting bullied a lot lately. I haven't been eating a lot, I'll eat like a bit of food near James and Kyle. Sadly I have cut recently on my wrists, I remade scars that were healed.

I walked down to the kitchen to see James and Kyle. "Hi dads," I said putting a fake ass smile on my face. James looked at me and said, "What the hell is this?" Shit my report card, I left it on the table... I sat down across from James and Kyle. James made the paper slid to me.

I said "Don't you think I know I'm failing? I have been in the office for the past two weeks

I said "Don't you think I know I'm failing? I have been in the office for the past two weeks. And It's bullshit that they put all the gay kids in pink. All the none gay kids get blue." Kyle said, "Tyler, you can't just give up on school." James then said to me "Tyler let me see your arms. I have only seen you sweaters or long sleeves." I knew he wouldn't like it so I just gave in and showed my arms. James studied all the cuts making sure none were fresh... he noticed a few fresh ones and said "Tyler why are you cutting? To get attention at school?" I said "Dad. NO, I'm not just cutting for attention. I've been depressed. I know my grades are slipping." James started to yell at me "But still you don't need to have your grades slip! We are getting this kid into therapy." I yelled "JAMES WILLIAM HOWELL! YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE KIDS AT SCHOOL! WHAT'S NEXT? YOU CALLING ME AN EMO FAG!" Kyle said, "Tyler we don't need to yell, we can talk this through." I knew James is mad because he said "TYLER JOHN HOWELL! You are grounded. No going out with friends or your boyfriend. I want you to go to school and come straight home if you have a club thing that day then go to that then come straight home. I want your iPad. I'm letting you keep your phone and Laptop as you need those to contact me. Oh and Tyler don't you dare sneak out of your window. Oh, Tyler I want your blade." I went upstairs to my room and got my iPad and my blade. I turned off my iPad and walked back downstairs and gave them to James. He set my iPad on the table and grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the bathroom and made me flush the blade down the toilet. He then hit me and told me "GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER! I don't know when you'll be ungrounded." I ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door shut.

I texted Dylan

Dylan: Baby you left me on read

Tyler: I know. I'm sorry babe

Dylan: Come over to my house place to myself. I want to hear you moan my name better yet daddy.

Tyler: Aw fuck. I can't. James is being a total asshole and grounded me. I don't know when I'll be ungrounded. I'm sorry. I'll see you at school tomorrow.

Dylan: Awe baby.

I then texted Chance.

Tyler: Hey Chance.

Chance: Hey Snow.

Tyler: At school in the morning I'll be at the pit I need a cigarette. Do you have one I can have I'll pay you back?