He needs me more

Stephanie's POV
I hate seeing Sam the way he is. He's mopping around. He hasn't even talked to anyone. I hate when he's like this. I'm the only one who has seen him like this.

I came home crying. Brennen called me a stupid bitch.

I was with Colby and him for their vlogs. For Brennen's vlog, we did the stupidest shit. We remade fuckboy and fuckgirl musical.lys. For one it was so gross. She wasn't wearing a bra under her shirt. So I went into Brennen's bathroom and took of my bra and got on a crop top. For Colby's vlog I got to taser them. In return I got tasered once by each of them. Colby said "I can't hurt my girlfriend Brennen." Brennen answered with "Fine I'll taser her for you." I got to go first. Colby was holding the camera and was right beside me and Brennen tasered me without a warning and I yelled "What the fuck! Ow!" Then he tasered me again and this time I yelled "What in the living! That shit hurts!" He tasered me again but on my boob and this time I yelled "God damm it what the actual fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Bitch why the hell did you taser my fucking boob?? Brennen you're an asshole! How would you like if I tasered your fucking penis? You wouldn't bitch!" I've never sworn this much but it did hurt. So Colby now has to bleep out my f bombs. Because he bleeps out fuck. Brennen yelled back "Stop being a stupid little bitch!" Colby said "Woah dude. Chill out. You didn't need to call her a bitch."

I ran home crying. As I was running I could hear Colby's car. I didn't care. I got home and walked into our house and Sam was in the living room. I dropped my phone on the floor. It didn't crack thank god. He stood up and I ran up to Sam and hugged him. He was crying. I hate seeing him like this.

Colby opened the door and was clearly not happy so I went behind Sam and poke my head out. Colby looked he was going to punch Sam or me. He balled his hand up into a fist, aiming for so me being the sister I am,I walked out in front of Sam and the one that got punched in the eye. Colby felt sorry right after.

James was drawing or some shit and he drew himself

Sorry this chapter isn't 600 words! Next chapter will  be