Secerts are let out

Sam's POV
I've been working out a lot lately and I've got abs. After going to the gym I went back to mine,Stephanie,Colby,Kyle and James's apartment. James and Kyle were playing Xbox. Stephanie was stressing out about school. Colby was out with Brennen. I swear he's more into him then Stephanie. He's told me, he might be bisexual. I mean he's kissed me. I'm not saying being gay,lesbian, bisexual, transgender is bad. I just wish he wouldn't toy with Stephanie's heart. I had a shower and got dressed and took a picture of my abs. I went back into the living room where they all were. I heard Stephanie cuss under her breath. She knows I don't like her swearing. Kyle got up to get a glass of water for himself. I saw a smirk on his face. Oh no. He got a glass and filled it with water and walked by Stephanie and dumped it all over her not on her notes just on her. "Kyle what the hell! You could've ruin my notes! Just leave me alone!" Stephanie yelled. Colby came home. He saw that Stephanie was mad/upset. He looked over at me and I mouthed don't. He walked over to Stephanie, and said "Hey babe." She answered with "What the hell do you want now?" I said "Dude just leave it alone she's stressed out and Kyle threw water on her."

I went into my room and strangely Colby followed me. We sat on my bed, and finally he said "Sam." I replied with "Yes Colbs." He said "It breaks my heart to ask this but is Stephanie harming herself?" Oh god I hope my sister isn't harming herself in any form. I answered with a shocked look "I don't think so. God I hope not. Do you think she is?" Colby answered with "I really hope this isn't the truth but she's only been wearing jeans and my sweaters, even at night she'll wear long pants." I said "I'll talk to her or I'll have James, talk to her." "Okay thanks dude." Colby said.

I texted Tom.
S:Hey Tom. Can I ask you a serious question about Stephanie?
T:Hey Sam. Yeah sure..... Is she alright?
S: Has she ever talked about death or harming herself?
T: Sam you're scaring me.....
S: Please answer the question
T: .......
S: Tom please.
T: Fine.... She doesn't really eat much, I've only ever seen her eat like 3-4 bites when she does eat something. She always wears sweaters, jeans or pants that cover everything.
S: Thank you Tom.

I had to talk to Stephanie. "Hey Stephanie, we need to talk." "Sure" is all she said. I wasn't going to sugarcoat this so I said "Stephanie are you harming yourself in any shape or form?" She didn't look up at me but she nodded her head, and that broke my heart. It would break Colby's heart too. I simply said "Why?" She said "Samuel you wouldn't understand why. So just stop trying to get involved with my life. I only live here because you'd kill Colby,if I wasn't around to stop you. You and Colby would love to have me gone. Colby doesn't even love me, he loves you Sam. Sam for god sake just leave me the fuck alone! I'm trying to study." "Okay fine." I answered her. I walked into where Colby was, and told him that she hasn't harmed herself. I lied hoping he wouldn't know. I played with the hem of my pants. Shit Colby knows that I do that when I lie. Just like how I know he's nervous he will rub the back of his neck.

Colby's POV
Sam came back from talking to Stephanie. He said that Stephanie hasn't harmed herself. When Sam lies he plays with the back of his pants/shirt. And he was doing that when he said she hasn't harmed herself. That just broke my heart. That means she was harming herself. "Hey Stephanie can I talk to you?" I asked Stephanie. She seem pissed off and she said "What now Sam?" I answered with "First of all I'm not Sam, and second of all, I'm tired of you snapping and acting all bitchy." She said "I'm sorry Colby. I'm sorry if I'm pissed off. I'm sorry if I'm acting like a bitch. And finally I'm sorry if I'm upset." "What the hell is this about?" I asked her. "I know the gender of our baby. It was a girl...." Stephanie cried a bit when she spoke. Wait did she just say was? I spoke "What happened why did you say was?" Stephanie said "Colby our baby is dead. I went to the doctors today when you were out with Brennen. The doctor said I have to wait the full 9 months before I can deliver a stillborn baby or I can have a c section so the baby will be cut out of my stomach. I'm going with the second option it's less painful. You can come along if you want. I'll be holding our baby before I have to give her back to be cremated. We will still have her just not actually with us. I don't care who you tell because you've told everyone of your friends that I'm pregnant even though I asked you not too." "I'm so sorry Stephanie. I'll be there to hold your hand no matter what." I told Stephanie.

First I made a kid because I didn't pull out. And now the kid that I made is dead. Dead. How? I wish I pulled out then I wouldn't have to deal with this pain. I never should of had sex with her. I really should have pulled out. This is all my fucking fault. I hate myself.

Stephanie's POV
Colby went out to Tinder Greens with Brennen. I follow most of Sam and Colby's fans on my public Facebook. I have my own personal account but not for the fans. I sat down scrolling through my feed when I noticed someone posted a few pictures, so I clicked on them and the picture revealing Colby and just so happens to be his ex girlfriend Tori. In the pictures they were kissing. Wow Colby wow. I received a text from Colby.
Colby💕: Hey baby. Just checking in on you. How are you?
Me: Fine
Colby💕: I love you 😍😘😘👅🍆🍑
I ignored him. He said he would be back at 11:45pm. So that's when I expected him to be home he wasn't he came home around 3am. He walked into the apartment and his hair was messy like he just had sex. He even smelled sweaty. He looked like he had just had sex. "Hey babe" Colby said as he walked closer to me. I ignored him and went to bed. He came into bed too.

The next morning Kyle, James,and Sam went out, so that leaves me and Colby alone. He said "Hey baby what's wrong?" I pulled my phone out and unlocked to reveal the pictures of him and his ex girlfriend and then I threw my phone at him and said "This."

A/n hahah sorry another cliffhanger.