Privacy

Thank you to Cconhia131415 for commenting who walked into Colby's bedroom.

Colby's POV
I was enjoying myself when I heard my fucking door open! Sam had let Brennen into our apartment. God dammit Sam. Brennen finds his way to my room.... Sam left with James,Kyle and Tyler. Stephanie was with Tom. I was naked...... Brennen walked in and saw me... Fuck..... He took off his shirt and hotdog. Next h-he took off his belt and jeans. He was hard. "What are you doing?" I asked him. His didn't say anything but he took off his boxers, I got even harder. He kissed me. I said "Dude what the fuck I have a girlfriend." We had sex.... He didn't pull out..... God dammit Brennen. You could of at least pulled out! I felt bad.... I heard the front door unlock. I thought Sam must be home. So Brennen hid in the closet and he quickly put on a pair of boxers. He didn't realise that the pair that he grabbed was mine. I quickly grabbed "my" boxers, I realised the pair that I had on was Brennen's shit.... And that must mean Brennen is wearing mine......I'm not going to lie, his boxers felt nice and fitted me nice.I faked being asleep. Stephanie comes in the door, and jumps on me. I let out a moan "Oaff." She starts kissing my neck and then she leans over and see the clothes. She turned back to face me and she slaps me. She yelled as she was getting off me "My god Colby! You can't keep your dick in your pants for no longer then 5 fucking minutes! You're no longer a teenager. You know what you are? You are a horned up teenager! Now where is he? Is it Sam? I swear to god I'll hurt him if he cheats on my best friend!!" I couldn't say anything so I pointed to the closet. She walked over to the closet and opened the door to revealing Brennen. He comes out and sits on the bed. Stephanie said "Clearly you both enjoyed you cheating sex. You both have boners still." She walks back over to Brennen and slaps him. Then she said to him "You can fix that problem." As she pointed to my boner. Brennen and I got dressed and he texted me after he was home.

Brennen: I'll return your boxers tomorrow after I wash them. I guess we got a little crazy and I grabbed you're boxers.😏 Let's just act like we didn't have sex, okay? And congrats on the baby. I'm happy for you babe 😂😂
Colby: Yeah thanks, same goes for your boxers, which feel nice btw. I'm going to be a father..... You're like a brother to Stephanie so you can probably be a step uncle.
Brennen: Ya well I was... Until I slept with her boyfriend. Peace
Colby: Ttyl and peace

She's been in a bitchy mood lately. Her and I had sex, the condom broke after I took it off and I must've not pulled out fast enough. "Colbs....." Steph said. She only ever calls me Colbs when she has something serious to say. "Yeah. What's up babe." I replied. She sat down on our bed and without making eye contact she said "Colby we are starting a family, I'm pregnant. I'm 2 1/2 months today." I answered with a blank face "Oh my god! I'm happy! I've wanted to have kids. She's already told the others. We can put another crib in the nursery. Tyler is going to have a little brother or sister. I can't get over it, I'm so happy.  She only calls me Colbs when she has something really serious or sad. Just like Sam (Sammy) and Tom (Tommy). I think it's cute.