Truth or strip

Sam's POV

Colby and I were going to be filming our Truth or Strip Challenge part 2. We were planning on doing it in the hot tube, but due to Colby's knee being in a cast, it's kind of hard to do in the water. So we are filming I'm the living room. Stephanie I think is going to help us film.

I set up the camera. And I see Colby coming down the stairs,slowly. He accidentally put weight on his bad knee and he mumbled "Fuck" but I heard him say fuck. He was now walking to couch. He no longer has crutches and his voice was shit because he did a lot of screaming while he was in Japan. 

Stephanie started to film us. She looked upset. She handed me my phone so I could read the questions. The first question was for Colby. "Who was the last girl you kissed,and when?" Colby answered with "Stephanie and right now. Stephanie came here for a second" Stephanie came to where Colby and I were and Colby kissed her. I said #Sholby. Colby blushed hella hard. Second question is for me. Colby asked "Have you ever done anything sexual with Gillian Cooke" I took off my shirt, because there was no way in hell I was saying yes. Third question is for Colby. "Are you a virgin? If not who did you loose your virginity too?"  Colby just took off his shirt and said "No I'm not a virgin. But I am not saying who." So Colby and I are in our pants with boxers. Next question is for me. Colby asked "Out of all of our friends who do you hate the most?" I said "You piece of garbage I can't say that." I took off my pants. Next question is for Colby. "Have you ever went skinny dipping? Like in the streets too." Colby said "I am not answering that just go watch our Would You Rather video." So Colby stood up with the help with Stephanie he took off his sweatpants. Now we are both in our boxers. As a joke Stephanie walked in front of the camera in only her bra and underwear and started running to make her boobs bounce, it didn't help that she teased Colby. Colby mumbled while he threw a pillow over his boner "Fuck Stephanie, you will pay for this later." Colby mumbled. Last question was for Colby. "Colby not that I want to know but how big is your  "Downstairs"?" Colby said "Do you want in inches or like a scale?" Colby stayed quiet for a minute and said "Dude I don't think I can say that on camera." Colby stood up once again with the help of Stephanie, and he took off his boxers to reveal his boner..  and it probably didn't help that Stephanie was still in her bra and underwear. That's it for this video, see you guys next week. Peace. We kissed the camera and then turned it off.

Stephanie was laughing her ass off. Colby wasn't. I mean it was kind of funny. Colby and Stephanie went to go film with Brennen. 

Colby's POV 

Omg I'm mad at Steph. She made me have a boner on YouTube. We got dressed and Brennen picked us up to do a stupid Ouija Board game. 

We got to the place and we set up everything. Stephanie said "Babe what the hell was that?' How is she already seeing/hearing things. Brennen set up his camera. We played the Ouija Board but it wouldn't answer unless Stephanie asked the questions. Stephanie asked "Do you want me to jump...?" It went straight to YES and I saw something. "Let's say goodbye and get the fuck out of here." We said goodbye. Stephanie screamed and yelled "LET'S GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! SOMEONE OR SOMETHING JUST FUCKING GRABBED ME!" And with that we ran to Brennen's car. 

Once we got home Stephanie was now sick. 

A/N sorry this chapter is short. Writers block