Scerets

Sam's POV
I have a secret but I haven't told my sister nor Colby or my girlfriend (Gillian) but I think I might be transgender. When Colby and I do the "Samantha and Colleen" videos I love having fake boobs, which I've gotten so good at making fake boobs. I never really liked having to change back out of Samantha.  But I have to confront Colby about him getting excited down there when we are filming the Samantha and Colleen videos, plus every video we do as Samantha and Colleen,Colby always finds a way to touch my boobs. I wouldn't care if Colby has a crush on me but he's dating my sister, I'd kill him if he did anything to hurt my little sister. (I wouldn't actually kill him)
Wearing my Samantha outfit felt really good, I don't know why. When Colby and Stephanie aren't home I'll dress up as Samantha and not care.

Stephanie and Colby were on a date, so I dressed myself as Samantha, boobs and all.... I wasn't expecting them to be home until later. I wanted to film a video for my own channel so I made it a Samantha video.
I pressed record and said "Hey guys it's me Samantha, this isn't going to be my normal video, I know I know I'm sorry. So as many of you know Colby and I like to make skits of us being the opposite gender. Usually Colleen is here, not today I wanted to make a video that's just me Samantha. And I'm not editing this video so I'm going to post it right after I'm done filming. So for today's video I'll be doing dares. I asked you guys on Instagram and let's see what you guys dared me to do. "I dare you to do the eat it or wear it challenge with your sister" uhm okay I'll see what I can do. Well I don't want this video to be super long. So I'll see you guys next week!" I ended the video and posted it to my YouTube channel. I was taking everything down and after I was done, I just watched some YouTubers, I forgot I was Samantha.

All of a sudden Colby and Stephanie walk threw the door.... "Hi Sam!" Stephanie said. I literally cringed when she said Sam. Fuck.... Now they know. "Why are you in Samantha's clothes?" Colby questioned. I pulled Colby into my room and told him everything, and I mean everything. He said "That's cool man, you'll still be my best friend even if you become a girl."  I said "Uh Colby please don't tell Stephanie.... Not around Stephanie or Gillian but could you maybe call me Samantha?" He answered with "Yeah sure Samantha."

We walked back into the living room after I was "myself" (I was Sam).

"Steph you're going to be in the next Sam and Colby video." I told Stephanie. "Do I have to Sam?" she asked. "Yes you do Stephanie" I said.

Colby went to bed and he said "Goodnight babe and Samantha aw shit sorry dude I meant to say Sam." Great now Stephanie knows..... Fuck my life......