OMG! Stephanie! Don't!

Colby's POV
I was with Brennen at Tender Greens acting all gay for his vlog. I texted Stephanie saying that I may come late from filming. I only have my phone so I'm not filming. The house is having a huge prank war. I haven't been the victim in a while, ever after Corey's prank....  It was the one he "killed" Devyn. I don't think Stephanie would pull a prank on me. I swear to god I'm going to cry if she does. Brennen is kinda of off.....

Stephanie's POV
So I'm going to pull a prank on Colby, everyone is in on the prank so is Brennen.  The prank is I'm going to "die".  Colby texted me saying he might come home late from filming. I texted Brennen.
Stephanie: Dude, whatever you do keep Colby busy, till Sam texts him. And make sure you take him the long the home.
Brennen: yup I know.
I said thanks and continued to get the prank set up. Everyone gave me their cameras. I sat two in our room. One in stairwell. One in the Sam's room. "Sam get ready to text Colby in about 5 minutes. Elton get the fake blood and the knife. Devyn can you help my with the makeup." They all got ready. I texted Colby on Sam's phone,
Sam: COLBY GET HOME NOW! IT'S STEPHANIE!
Colby: SAM WHAT THE HELL. WHAT'S THE WRONG WITH HER!
Sam: JUST GET HOME NOW!
I then got a text from Colby which I didn't answer, but I read it.
Colby❤️: Babe please answer
Colby❤️: STEPHANIE ALICE-ROSÈ GOLBACH ANSWER YOU'RE FUCKING PHONE!!

Colby's POV
I was with Brennen when I got a text from Sam.
Sam: COLBY GET HOME! IT'S STEPHANIE!
Colby: SAM WHAT THE HELL. WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER!
Sam: JUST GET HOME NOW!
I said "Brennen drive me home now!" He asked "Why? What's wrong?" I was getting pissed off now I said "Brennen Taylor drive me home now!" He said fine.

Stephanie's POV
As Colby was coming home I placed my phone with a "suicide note" in Colby's contact. I put my phone on the table in our room. And I went on our bed and had Elton put fake blood on a knife and on my wrist, my wrist looked like the picture on top. He's home.

Colby's POV
Brennen was taking the long way home. Omfg I'm going to yell. "Brennen what the hell why are you taking the long way home??" I asked him. He answered "Holy shit dude. Calm your fucking dick down. We are here!" I got out of his car and I ran into the house , and I saw Sam pacing back and forth and crying. I ran up the stairs and opened the door and saw something that made cry. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled and Sam came into my room as I was crying, my girlfriend is dead. Sam had to hold me back but Sam's weak as hell so I pushed him off of me and I ran over to Stephanie. I picked her phone up and read the note. I was crying so hard. "Stephanie! Please wake up! I love you!" I kissed her and all of a sudden she said "I love you too." She's alives omg. No one has seen me cry. Why did this happen?

Brennen's POV
I've never seen Colby cry. I mean I would cry to if that happened to Sierra, God I love her. I texted her.
Brennen: Hey baby girl.
Sierra😍: Yes?
Brennen: How long?
Sierra😍: What?
Brennen: You know....
Sierra😍: Babe I can't say...
Brennen:Baby girl...
Sierra😍: I'm sorry.
Brennen: When was the last time?
Sierra😍: Babe...
Brennen: Tell me
Sierra😍: fine
Sierra😍: Last night.... And this morning....
Brennen: Baby girl.

I can't believe she self harmed last night...... I love her so much.